Try out our new Trade Site!

Who exactly is saying they are infallible? lol

Glad to see you haven't changed. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Nov 5, 2017, 12:02:52 AM
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
MasterAxe wrote:

Who cares, we did not need another trade indexer.

Yeah, we did need an official one. You know, one that doesn't have ads that contained viruses (which did happen with poe.trade).

Whether you care to admit it or not, as gamers we're taught to not trust 3rd party sites because that's how you get your account hacked. And there are people who play PoE that refused to use 3rd party sites like poe.trade. Think what you will, but I've actually been reported for trying to hack someone just because I suggested they use poe.trade.

Still don't see a need for an official trade indexer? If not, then you cannot be helped.

"
MasterAxe wrote:

We need trade improvements to the damn game.

And we've slowly gotten them over the years. And I seriously doubt they'll just stop with their own indexer. But I can pretty much bet you'll not get the improvements you want. Read the trade manifesto.

No, the ONLY indexer we need belongs in the damn game, PERIOD. That is what we needed as a base minimum, which would have been a good starting point. And just quit spouting the ignorance of the trade manifesto, its the stupidest joke i have ever seen for a trade economy based game.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
Dear GGG

Please ignore the nay-sayers.

THANK YOU (especially to the small team who worked on this) for your efforts!

Everything you do for the game is really appreciated.

In-game trade would be nice, but not essential because alt-tabbing is quick and easy.

One advantage of an in-game system would be the possibility of clicking on an item and getting the system to search for 'similar' items. Stuff within a certain range, etc.

Anyhoo, great job and thanks again.

PS. As a bit of a laugh, I recommend *disabling the trade API* for a day or two and then see all the moaners in this thread come crawling on their knees begging for you to bring it back and apologizing for being such a bunch of cry babies :D

Please add item exclusion for search. For example i want to find axe with the biggest elemental damage. And I get Dyadus in 100 first results(also on my opinion dps calculator for this item is incorrect, only one damage type will be applied). But I don't need it. So i can't see results after dyadus. Thanks.
Thank you!

It is very much appreciated to have an official trade site with the usability we are used to.

-What I really would like to see is the possibility to trade items for a fixed price even if I am afk/offline. I frequently meet "bots" providing this functionality when trading for currency.

Keep it going!
The Dragon Hideout http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1076060
The Aesthetics of Evil http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1076060
The Garden of the Ancients http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1051755
"
EKost wrote:
Please add item exclusion for search. For example i want to find axe with the biggest elemental damage. And I get Dyadus in 100 first results...

If I'm right, then you search for rares - this inclusion filter exists. It even offers a setting for 'any non unique', which I've not seen yet in poe.trade.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
OdinTheMighty wrote:
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
map portals are LIMITED.

guess you didnt read my post, because if you did, you would notice that i also mentioned lab runs that are often done by a lot of players, some people doing only lab runs.

I didnt point out on the 'issue' of the lab; because it is just a specific setting for the LAB and not a trade-issue. As said and quoted again above, portals are LIMITED, by a reason. The lab is a special case now like Zana missions with also only ONE 'portal'...
It neither a secret nor a surprise that GGG 'balances' their game around player-player-interaction, aka 'trade'... "Maybe" doing labruns the whole day is too profitable to give 'us' more/better ways to deal with looted stuff inside of it?
And from a point of 'integrity' - I CANT imagine a solution that works in the lab only, but not in other portal-gated areas.

For your trade example: an item to be sold, is either worth to wait (because of its price/value or rarity of offers) for the requester - or 'worth' to skip whatever you do while a request happens (because of your profit/chance to sell)... or NOT. While you can only speculate on the buyer's site, its again YOUR ONLY decision.
(and yes, the worthfulness of a deal to skip a good/advanced lab run is limited)
--
"
MasterAxe wrote:
OH thats cute, you think this is a first step, lol. Its a beta of their only step.

So what? It's an implementation with minor new ideas/features added, and they give us and themself a chance to check it out and polish it - before the next step will come.

"
MasterAxe wrote:
They have had years to work on this, and promised as such years ago.

So what? Poe.trade existed and worked (indeed, gladfully for them). And: POE even 'worked' and existed without any of such tools before...

For the 'delay': maybe they NOW have found an idea how they can further develop the idea of a trade indexer, along with their vision of how trading should/can work in POE?

"
MasterAxe wrote:
Not to mention if it was implemented in game like it should have been, then there would be 0 need for this new site, not that it would have taken much effort to make this site

The effort of putting the functionality into a website is marginal. The HUGE improvement actually is that the search indexer (the script behind the website) NOW FINALLY is maintained and controlled by GGG itself! How should ANY integration work WITHOUT being under control by GGG?

"
MasterAxe wrote:
Where is it stated that this is only a first step to integrating this into the game?

Wrong read/understanding: its not "only a first step" - its the ONLY step that CAN be FIRST, the ONLY start into everything that can happen later on.
--
irony - noun - when poe's own trade site doesn't even use the pricing tags from items listed on poe's own forum.

(i didn't read all 48 pages, not sure if this bug [or "feature"] was mentioned yet)

(if you don't get it, i have some items listed on the forum which have prices clearly indicated by poe.trade, but the "official" trade site shows all of them as unpriced)
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
wow, a bad interface version of poe.trade
took 1 year to develop.

pls pay xyz the salarys those developers got from you in the last year.
fair is fair.

... and please create other interfaces.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info