Try out our new Trade Site!

I can't search for a Crystal Belt... in new trade by PoE
OK, let me point some advantage od poe.trade over yours trade site…
- quality in trade whispers
- 24 hours voidable bulk items pricing without premium tabs (pricing in stash tabs bulk items is stupid waste of shop space, not all tabs must be public - bad influence to servers performance)
Advantages over poe.trade:
- Always correct online character name(very important when need to check about other player is really busy [/whois])
- Faster live search
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
EKost wrote:
Please add item exclusion for search. For example i want to find axe with the biggest elemental damage. And I get Dyadus in 100 first results...

If I'm right, then you search for rares - this inclusion filter exists. It even offers a setting for 'any non unique', which I've not seen yet in poe.trade.

I have talked about all types of axes, including uniques. So I want to see all types of weapons excluding certain uniques which I don't need.
"
CommAshen wrote:

Cool but useless...

Why can't we buy/sell directly from our stash???

+1

won't help so much, was hopping more than a new API...
Just disappointed because searching/trading for a specific (especially rare) item is a pain since months/years...
Was poe trade so abysmal that this justified it's necessity?

I looked at it, tried it, was honestly a lot less impressed than I thought I would be, went back to POE trade.

I don't know, if you guys like it, use it. I did not find it that useful to be honest.

For me, poe trade with poe macro is all that I need.
For what it is need if there is poe.trade?
"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
muzein wrote:
"
Mindslayer92 wrote:
Being able to interface with the Shop directly in game to buy something would make things a lot easier instead of having to browse through the web interface.

Maybe even have an option where the buyout option would allow a player to buy the item without interaction with the player directly. I guess in sorts with what was mentioned already an auction house if you will. That way any AFK/DND/Offline players could still sell items and collect the currency later.

It's as if you haven't listened to anything Chris has said about auction houses over the last 4 years. The most recent manifesto explicitly states that what you just described will never be added to PoE.

Or maybe he just does not care for your or Chris's ignorance? I know i sure as hell dont, lmao

Alright, let me revise my statement on the Auction house and I didn't want to come off as bitching about using a 3rd party website to lookup items, I merely mentioned that being able to interface in game to shop would be easier. So if that part came off as bitching, that was not my intention.

As far as the auction house is concerned, sorry if I touched a sore subject here and it was not my intention to start an argument about it. What I was trying to get at was the fact that some players have stuff for sale that either (A) are not online when I am or (B) are AFK or don't want to bothered to sell you something and ignore you. Having some way to still be able to buy something from a player either when they are AFK, DND or offline would be great. So not an auction house, but some way that you could still browse that player's shop directly and still buy something whether they are online or not. It would take some frustration out of having to PM several players just to get the item you want. I know there's several times players won't even bother to sell you something because it's not worth their time to sell you said item because they are busy running maps or have DND on because they are running the LAB. Most of the time a player will not even MSG you back and tell you to come back later. So you just get ignored.

So if there's any bitching here, it's the rudeness some players have when it comes to not responding to a player's request to buy something. So flame me if you will, but it's frustrating especially if you have to MSG 5-10 players. So being able to browse a player's shop directly would take that aspect out of the equation and it's a win on both sides. You can still buy the item you want and the player still gets their currency they are asking.
Last edited by Mindslayer92 on Nov 6, 2017, 10:44:48 AM
"
Mindslayer92 wrote:
Having some way to still be able to buy something from a player either when they are AFK, DND or offline would be great. So not an auction house, but some way that you could still browse that player's shop directly and still buy something whether they are online or not.

Well, that'd be an auction house that you're describing.
"
Vampiruga wrote:
For what it is need if there is poe.trade?

Multi-language support (major deal)
Blacklist
Always up to date with new leagues and newly added items etc.
Live searches (neat, nothing major though)

(DND option is API-wise so supported as update in other sites)

But overall, it's mainly a good thing to be an official place for people to trade, as most casual players have absolutely no idea there's external tools. Most new players would probably just see the trade channels in game and thing that's it.

However, still stand by that this trade browser should be something ingame, for the ease of access for those that don't want to tab out, or don't have multiple monitors. For example, being on the road with a laptop, which may or may not bug out completely if you keep tabbing out.
Last edited by KHAAOS on Nov 6, 2017, 10:55:22 AM
Great job GGG
In-game trade would be nice now :), it's more friendly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info