Try out our new Trade Site!

"
Dakart wrote:
So you reskinned PoE.Trade with absolutely nothing new added. Congratulations?

Honestly, if I were playing right now, I'd be pretty annoyed. This does nothing at all to help with the problem of having to sit around for half an hour at a time, sending dozens of tells to unresponsive people for simple currency exchanges. Wake me up when you have easy buy/selling of common currencies like Guild Wars 1 had 20 YEARS AGO (with supply/demand dynamic pricing).

+1
I'm playing now and don't see new stuff. Just beta version of POE.trade.
I thought GGG are moving forward....
This is all well and good but how do I list bulk items like I can on xyz via currency.poe.trade/shop? Ironically it's more intuitive to use the xyz /shop UI than it is to do something similar via the in-game public stash tabs. In fact I don't think it's even possible to setup things like complete Shaper/Sac/Council sets/quantity/ratio offerings via your public tabs.

Do you have a /shop equivalent in your web interface? I didn't see it...
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Nov 3, 2017, 7:40:14 PM
"
ElysiumNecris wrote:
Its all nice and dandy, but this trade site was supposed to be in-game.

All you (GGG that is) managed to make is a developer version of poe.trade - you re-invented the wheel.

Congratulations.
yeah re-inventing the wheel bravo x'D it's ike lightning a cig and say i re-invented fire every time i light one up! xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Very, very, very poor implementation. You could've just hired the poe.trade guy, I bet it would've saved you a lot of time and money.

the only plus, so far, is the afk thing, which is completely negated by the clumsy UI design compared to the fast and efficient one of poe.trade. therefore I'll keep using the latter.

efforts like this should not be praised, it encourages and awards laziness.
Last edited by thefacefixer on Nov 3, 2017, 7:34:58 PM
Thanks for the effort but it does not provide enough of an improvement to already existing options to warrant use or support.

Certain issues such as price fixing and fake sales/market manipulation which players mention require a more aggressive approach to dealing with.
"
thefacefixer wrote:
Very, very, very poor implementation. You could've just hired the poe.trade guy, I bet it would've saved you a lot of time and money.

the only plus, so far, is the afk thing, which is completely negated by the clumsy UI design compared to the fast and efficient one of poe.trade. therefore I'll keep using the latter.

efforts like this should not be praised, it encourages and awards laziness.

I don't think they stole anything because it appears to be their own solution. If you do a simple search such as chaos:Sacrifice set, you get 0 results (online or any status). Meanwhile on XYZ you get 7 'online' results. AFK or not those are real results vs 0 results. Why? Because I don't think they setup the xyz /shop equivalent which was a huge functionality perk of xyz. The same is true for Shaper and Council sets - 0 results on this new offering.

That said, I agree on most of your other blunt points that in the time it took them to write this thing they didn't seem to improve on much of anything other than offer some trade tool server redundancy. They are actually missing features.

I will say that it's a step in the right direction and something they can build out in the future. Their cover is that it's in 'beta' so... I guess we are meant to look at it as such.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Nov 3, 2017, 7:57:40 PM
Such an improvement!
WOW, what a colossal waste of time. We have been asking for this to be added ingame forever now, along with a way to trade without having to stop and zone to same zones at the very least. And what do you do make yet another platform out of game? Do you even listen to your playerbase?
IGN:Axe_Crazy
too big description interface, having to scroll the whole screen to look at the next unique or even a white trash with no stats is inconvenient. but it's great to have poe.trade analogue for some cases it'll help a little.
Please integrate this into the games UI so i don't have to alt-tab to trade please please

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info