Try out our new Trade Site!

I think it would be nice to filter league player is currently is playing. Its quite an issue.
People refuse to relog from temp leagues to standard and trade. So its quite a nuisance having to whisper them all to no avail.
Knowing if they're AFK or not makes little difference if they potentially will refuse to relog.

Or create an option for trade to happen without reloging.
Last edited by WiseGuard on Nov 3, 2017, 2:24:07 PM
Is it just me , or is a Rarity filter for items missing, where you can choose between rare /normal/magic and unique items? Cuz searching for like high dps, youll obviously first get 10k disfavours and shaper swords.

Edit: What id like is , if it could show roll stats of item mods, so you dont have to go to wiki (unless you know it already) and another cool addition would be showing the name of the stashtab, i have a lot of Offer or Ignore stash tabs, but ppl fucking cant read and spam me till i answer , so would help if they offer right away, or when msging ppl with unpriced items, that you can select a price on the trade page, which is added to the whisper text
Example:

Hi, i would like to buy your X in stash tab (Y) and offer Z currency.

After selecting the amount you want to offer on the trading page.
Last edited by CarNiVooRa on Nov 3, 2017, 2:50:33 PM
"
CarNiVooRa wrote:
Is it just me , or is a Rarity filter for items missing, where you can choose between rare /normal/magic and unique items? Cuz searching for like high dps, youll obviously first get 10k disfavours and shaper swords.

There is an item rarity selection box right below the item category box.
The trade search needs a few tweaks.
The search results page needs to be cleaned up.
The searches seem to be very fast. New API improvements are on point.

I tried to search for a 6 link body armour with 0 ES and it will not return results.
I tried to search for a 6 link body armour with 0-5000 Armour and 0-5000 Evasion and I get loads of hits, but they are all hybrid armour/evasion.
I have to search separately for armour and evasion to get chests with just those.
Feels like I should be able to set ES to 0 and get results for any chest armour without ES on it, Armour Evasion and hybrid all at once.

That said..

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
+1000000
Nice work team.
Kudos!
Hideout of the Week: Joe Schmoe VS. The Volcano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkuAWFPgcdQ

Still available in Standard.
You are welcome to see it for yourself anytime.
"
Luca_T_Rex wrote:
I love the trade site. Thanks for working on it.
Regarding currency exchange. Trades should not show up in the results if the person offering the trade does not have enough currency to cover it.

For example someone offering to pay 294 chaos for 4 exalt should not be listed if they have an inventory of 92 chaos.

The supply can only reference the tab the item is listed from and does not necessarily represent the player's entire supply of that currency.

Your suggestion would inadvertently screw over players who have the currency in other tabs.

Why would a player find themselves in that scenario? Well for one, I don't list my currency tab.

If I were to pay 294C for 4 Ex, I would dump chaos orbs into a sell tab, right click on a chaos orb, set to Note and type: "~b/o 4/294 ex". I could still have another 3,000c in my currency tab and maybe I'll buy more ex if I get more than one whisper - This is exceedingly more probable if I'm instead buying fuses in an attempt to 6L an item.

The listing remains so long as the orb I set the note to is still in the sell tab and poe.trade will say I only have a small quantity even though my supply is in the thousands.
Search for "Bloodgrip" forces Bloodgrip Coral Amulet and does not allow Bloodgrip Marble amulet. "Auxium" forces chain belt. I suspect this is the case for all uniques with multiple bases over the years.
Thank you for this!

I noticed that the currency icons appear to be blurry, at least on my monitor.
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
Not sure if ggg will read feedback this far in but here it goes.

Way too much scrolling and not enough visible on a page. If your intention 8s to make it intentionally clunky to slow us down as your trading manifesto says, well that is just plain bad design. Guys out there already have private indexers and are VERY efficient. We need the same.

It baffles me that you'd admit it took a year to essentially knock off xyz's site but whatever. This stuff should be in game client, whether or not you agree. Having to open up a second window to search is just staying in the stone age.

My feedback is mostly, don't bottleneck us by making us scroll for days. Show lots of info in the window and let us browse efficiently.

On a positive note, it appears to work really well on mobile which is kind of nice. Being able to click on a mod on an item in the results and sort by that is a feature I use a lot and was concerned it might get overlooked but glad to see its included!

Thanks for doing some work on this GGG. Although I'd love to just praise you for trying, its hard since you've had a ton of time and resources. Its reasonable to expect something excellent.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
Last edited by trav_dawg on Nov 3, 2017, 3:51:48 PM
will try it out in 10day leagues :)
most of my friends play for a month or two of the league then return for the next
I love it ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info