Try out our new Trade Site!

I love the trade site. Thanks for working on it.
Regarding currency exchange. Trades should not show up in the results if the person offering the trade does not have enough currency to cover it.

For example someone offering to pay 294 chaos for 4 exalt should not be listed if they have an inventory of 92 chaos.
This page caused a hard crash on my PC. Not just a browser crash, a whole system crash.

This is the first time my Windows 10 pro box crashed like that in the 8 months I've had it.

NOT COOL!

I was browsing for a Starforge, the page began locking up, then wham, total memory dump.

I'll be going back to the other site.

My comp is still recovering from that Bullshit.
"
Smear wrote:
This page caused a hard crash on my PC. Not just a browser crash, a whole system crash.

This is the first time my Windows 10 pro box crashed like that in the 8 months I've had it.

NOT COOL!

I was browsing for a Starforge, the page began locking up, then wham, total memory dump.

I'll be going back to the other site.

My comp is still recovering from that Bullshit.
Thanks for the laugh dude.
wow really wonderful but ingame trading function would be super nice.
Thx for your nice working.
Login for write "YEAH!!!!".
Really most important thing til stairs in act 1 FoO expansion.
"
muzein wrote:
"
wde97 wrote:
-Maybe the best new feature is that you can click on any item mod/stat and sort by that stat. Very helpful!

poe.trade has that feature as well.

Yes, i know that. However, there are some stats that poe.trade won't let you click on to sort. The new site will let me click on any stat to sort, so that is a big improvement (in my opinion).
live search don't work correctly, it miss many items when i got this and poetrade set same criteria, poetrade find much more

I don't want you to spend time on your own trade site.
Sorry to be the rare negative guy here but please spend your time on more end game content/items and all the good stuff instead of adding something that's allready available and perfect :)

Don't get me wrong. I love everything you do to make this game better but I fear this might be released at the expense of other important things.

"We have also augmented our Online API to take into account AFK players and those in DND mode. This functionality is available for all trade sites that consume this API "

This however is AMAZING! Will kill the price fixers right?
Last edited by ffoD on Nov 3, 2017, 2:15:22 PM
Yeah great, but why use this over poe.trade again?
How about an Auction House, or player shops?

This trade page bs takes way too much time.

Its great you made your own itemtrade site, I heard some rumors about the poe.trade one that was about unfair trading/listings.

I still just want to put my Stuff on the AH and be off farming again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info