Try out our new Trade Site!

Your version is very ugly/clunky I hope you guys get that figured out. The afk/dnd feature tho... i love you.
GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE GOOD LORD :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Good Job GGG, but auction house is being better i think,cos not so many peoples may stay in HO and trade.If you guys make it so mush more players be so happy )))
I like the site but it feels clunky....
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Welp,
as many people (the ones that don't just get excited because of "new" stuff) already mentioned, this changes almost nothing.

It wasn't supposed to...
"
Chris wrote:
The goal of our trade site isn't to fundamentally change how trade works, it's just to provide an alternative to other community sites for players who want to have options (or use a language other than English!)

"
Please consider my arguments (as well as those of others, not just the ones who are happy about every new shit that's given to them without even thinking it all through) and act accordingly, otherwise I see this new homepage just as an alternative for poe.trade.

Cheers, TRL

That's exactly what it is...

I'm not sure you've thought it through yourself. Perhaps read the manifesto post. :P

Taking away some of the ability for a player to monopolize control of the market (the person who runs 3rd party indexers) is a win-win for everyone. A non-GGG affiliated player should not have the ability to control whether or not someones items get listed for trade. Which is exactly what we had before a GGG made indexer...

But that's simply not what a majority of people want, regardless of the manifesto post.
::::::::▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄::::::::::::::
::::::▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌:::::::::::
:::: ▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█:::::::::
::  ▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌:::::::
::▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄:::::
The real question is why you guys didnt just buy the PoE.trade version straight up.
It´s great.
It´s clean.
And it´s super easy to use.

Your look like a clusterfKI# and i honestly can not see myself using it in favour over Poe.trade anytime soon.
And not to mention how uber-slow your webbsite is.

+ Trading related stuff
- Horrible execution.

2/10 Rotten assholes.
zzZzzzZzzZz
Last edited by Tzaina on Nov 3, 2017, 10:00:09 AM
BOOM!!! out of nowhere :D
AWESOME thanks GGG
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
PogChamp
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
Where's the GGG donation button?
I checked it out and looked up maps there not in any order and you cannot look up a specific map maybe I didn't see a place to do that but if you cant then I wont be using this site for maps ... Yet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info