Announcing the 10-Day Turmoil and Mayhem Events!

I have the same problem like Benjaminx. There is no box or some reward.

--- worked now --- ;)
Last edited by Insanesheep on Nov 21, 2017, 2:52:05 AM
"
Insanesheep wrote:
I have the same problem like Benjaminx. There is no box or some reward.

Read what I wrote above your post.
Last edited by Syrill_ on Nov 20, 2017, 8:10:47 PM
They said on twitter that the prize are already rewarded. So i took 2 chars to 85 and one to 90. Can at least see the list of the people that got the prizes?
If a player commits to making lvl 75 in 10 days... he or she should at the least get one of the 4 random prizes! OMG! I won't make that mistake again! Forget Mayheim! No Thank you!
"
MuggleButt2 wrote:
If a player commits to making lvl 75 in 10 days... he or she should at the least get one of the 4 random prizes! OMG! I won't make that mistake again! Forget Mayheim! No Thank you!

Chances to get free items worth 30$ and more isn't enough? The box can contain an item of that worth too and you only need level 35 for it. This game is F2P and funded by MTX, which the dev's decided to give away for free.

75 in 10 days is no big deal - I made 85, 85 and 75 in that time without going 24/7.
I am rather sure that you would be all "yay nice event, gonna do it again" if you would have won something. Which you did: the mystery box. Good luck on what you get from it - maybe even the Gore Herald or some wings :)
Hi GGG,

Thank you very much for this great event. When will you launch the next HC turmoil?

Cant wait for the next turmoil event!

Regards

so, yeah, the amount of rewards is kinda ridiculous, not a single MTX here too, fuck mayhem. Voided event with only a lv 35 guarateed reward and the same 1 per 10000 players random rewards. pretty shit.
Just curious - what does "Top of each ascendency class" mean for the demigod prizes? Does it mean highest level at the end of the race? best gear? most currency?
"
KingEther wrote:
Just curious - what does "Top of each ascendency class" mean for the demigod prizes? Does it mean highest level at the end of the race? best gear? most currency?

Highest level - or rather in fact "first to reach level 100".

"
khuzvhan wrote:
so, yeah, the amount of rewards is kinda ridiculous, not a single MTX here too, fuck mayhem. Voided event with only a lv 35 guarateed reward and the same 1 per 10000 players random rewards. pretty shit.

What's with you people whining about not getting free stuff in an already free game?

"
khuzvhan wrote:

Mayhem starts on Friday and next Turmoil will probably be at the end of the Abyss League.
Last edited by Syrill_ on Nov 21, 2017, 12:41:56 PM
"
"
KingEther wrote:

Highest level - or rather in fact "first to reach level 100".

"
khuzvhan wrote:

What's with you people whining about not getting free stuff in an already free game?

"
khuzvhan wrote:

Mayhem starts on Friday and next Turmoil will probably be at the end of the Abyss League.

Because there's no point on participating and pushing those "thresholds" levels for nothing, it's not whining or whatever. i pay for my MTX anyways, there's no complain about not earning "free" stuff. some things are called REWARDS for a reason. It's not like GGG would be broken if they reward some MTX for those who pushed those levels in these timed events. just like they "give" MTX for challenges in Leagues. Just don't call them REWARDS if they're just a 1/10000 RNG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info