Announcing the 10-Day Turmoil and Mayhem Events!

So after reaching level 90 i get only mystery box? So why in first page is written about prizes after reaching specific levels? WTF?!?!?
@romario711 It's written "random drawn" and the amount given out.

@khuzvhan "not broken" indeed, but losing money. Neither are you forced, nor is it hard to reach at the very least 75 (for long-time players it's easy to get to 90 in three to four days at max). Might say, that it could be another lootbox on like 70 and 90 - so you get three boxes for reaching 90 and even if you still might get something you do not like out of them (white fern heh), it would not feel as bad. Other than that, I can only say, that I played the event because I like the game and especially enjoy Turmoil and even more: Mayhem. Might or might not get something from the draws in Mayhem, but I sure am going to play it.

Enjoy the game.
"
@romario711 It's written "random drawn" and the amount given out.

@khuzvhan "not broken" indeed, but losing money. Neither are you forced, nor is it hard to reach at the very least 75 (for long-time players it's easy to get to 90 in three to four days at max). Might say, that it could be another lootbox on like 70 and 90 - so you get three boxes for reaching 90 and even if you still might get something you do not like out of them (white fern heh), it would not feel as bad. Other than that, I can only say, that I played the event because I like the game and especially enjoy Turmoil and even more: Mayhem. Might or might not get something from the draws in Mayhem, but I sure am going to play it.

Enjoy the game.

I'd actually enjoy the Higher Levels Boxes idea, then whatever else, at least there would be some kind of rewarding feel for ppl who like to accomplish things. The way it is right now just motivates you to get your box at 35 and get out of the event if you are the kind of player who cares about earning something for an effort put in, just like everyone who get their challenges done in leagues for totems or whatever cosmetic stuff is there, at least you feel rewarded for something you've had participate in
Last edited by khuzvhan on Nov 21, 2017, 3:38:44 PM
So random draw after reaching lvl 90: there are four prizes. It means 1 prize from this 4 or 1 from all 22 prizes? WTF?!?!?! I will never again play in race. This news is not clearly written. Lawyers language. LOL
"
romario711 wrote:
So random draw after reaching lvl 90: there are four prizes. It means 1 prize from this 4 or 1 from all 22 prizes? WTF?!?!?! I will never again play in race. This news is not clearly written. Lawyers language. LOL

Huh? it's clearly stated Oo It's a "draw" on tresholds. Once you reach a "goal" you participate in all of the draws from that level and below.
"
"
MuggleButt2 wrote:
If a player commits to making lvl 75 in 10 days... he or she should at the least get one of the 4 random prizes! OMG! I won't make that mistake again! Forget Mayheim! No Thank you!

Chances to get free items worth 30$ and more isn't enough? The box can contain an item of that worth too and you only need level 35 for it. This game is F2P and funded by MTX, which the dev's decided to give away for free.

75 in 10 days is no big deal - I made 85, 85 and 75 in that time without going 24/7.
I am rather sure that you would be all "yay nice event, gonna do it again" if you would have won something. Which you did: the mystery box. Good luck on what you get from it - maybe even the Gore Herald or some wings :)

The way they wrote it up it sounded like you would randomly get one of the listed items at each level achieved. So yeah disappointed. Maybe for you 75 is no big deal... for me I got up early before work and stayed up late after work trying to achieve what I could achieve! Hoping for some cool stuff. I even gave away good gear to hardly nothing so they get past level 71, wanting the same thing for them as I wanted for me. So yeah frustrated and disappointed. F2P is misleading... free in a way. In almost 2 years of playing I've only got maybe 5 exalted orbs... so unless I m missing something people "pay" to play and achieve.
If you'D get one of the listed items, why would it be a draw said to be split between leagues and why would there be a number, which determines the amount of things you can get?

I found ONE Exalted in Harbinger - yet I have a total of around 100Ex including what I already had invested again. I did not RMT to do so, I traded. And that's how most other people make their money. Within turmoil I made like 10Ex from trading (bit easier since people spend more to get an item they need to race faster).
Trademacro is key. And sure: Premium Stash Tabs help alot, but rather than being mandatory, they are pure QOL (even if much of it - there are other ways to trade).

Might want to check Youtube on tutorials about trading.

PS: Being honest, it'd be rather weird to give everyone an armour pack and wings, and a portal etc~ That'd cut their sales by alot.
You know much more than I... cause I don't know how to craft or really trade. I must really need to learn a lot more. Maybe this game isn't for me. Too big of learning curve. Thanks for the advice and your thoughts.
when will rewards be given out?
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
"
Akymo86 wrote:
when will rewards be given out?

Already done - you should have a PM on forums about your box. If you won something beside the box, you will have another message.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info