Announcing the 10-Day Turmoil and Mayhem Events!

So is that "5 of top 100 players - celestial weapon mtx" ignoring all versions and asc choices?

Does that draw is basically taking a giant shit on hc and ssf efforts by promoting standard softcore teamplayers, all being whatever cookie cutter fotm build?

Anyone clarify wtf is going on here
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
I have a question, obviously to be entered in for some of these prizes you have to hit certain levels. But if I reach level 90+ does that enter me in for a random drawing on all of the prizes or am I too highly leveled for the low level random draw tiers(40, 55, 65, 75, 85)?

Basically want to know if I should stop leveling or just keep climbing?
If i died at 51 on HC

does that character still gets to enter lvl 45's drawing?
"
z32019912 wrote:
If i died at 51 on HC

does that character still gets to enter lvl 45's drawing?

yep
"
cdaburnab wrote:
I have a question, obviously to be entered in for some of these prizes you have to hit certain levels. But if I reach level 90+ does that enter me in for a random drawing on all of the prizes or am I too highly leveled for the low level random draw tiers(40, 55, 65, 75, 85)?

Basically want to know if I should stop leveling or just keep climbing?

treshholds. means you take part in all of them once you passed that level
Hmmm... So great, after i played on the race with two chars to get the microtransaction-items i read that its just "a drawing"? What kind of crap is that?

Getting 35 aint that hard, every noob can do that. but i am not guaranteed to get my wings if i play to 85?

Thanks GGG, until now i was a huge fan of yours.
Wow how awful you don't get 2 free cosmetics.
Last edited by deadbubble on Nov 19, 2017, 11:28:07 AM
"
Getting 35 aint that hard, every noob can do that. but i am not guaranteed to get my wings if i play to 85?

Thanks GGG, until now i was a huge fan of yours.

Yeah, so unfair. Teach them a lesson... NEVER PLAY THEIR FREE GAME WITH FREE MTX AGAIN.

That'll show em.
Didn't get my assured box, don't know if anyone else is having this issue. I'll wait a bit longer to see if it still happens.

Great race, was fun.
"
Didn't get my assured box, don't know if anyone else is having this issue. I'll wait a bit longer to see if it still happens.

Great race, was fun.

Ain't handed out instantly. Might take quite a while.

"
We'll be sending out the rewards throughout today and tomorrow. We are aiming to have them awarded to the winners as soon as possible

Source: Steam announcement
Last edited by Syrill_ on Nov 20, 2017, 5:55:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info