Announcing the 10-Day Turmoil and Mayhem Events!

I believe the base game is also limited to 3 breaches when 4 should be possible.

+1 default of 10%

+2 from Zana

+1 from Sextant mod

I ran nothing but breached maps for the first 4 weeks of 3.1 and never managed to encounter a 4-breach map. Is it possible for this to be investigated?
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
Nice
Last edited by Itchybuda on May 24, 2018, 6:32:51 PM
Do we get to keep our characters made in this race?
Holy shit. See you guys in Mayhem!

"
thedemon44 wrote:
Do we get to keep our characters made in this race?

Turmoil is permanent, but Mayhem will be voided.
Last edited by Lolcohol on Nov 11, 2017, 1:36:13 AM
Hi all. When will I get the Box ? I reached 35 6hours ago and don´t know where the box is. Or will the box appear after the 10 days ?
Thanks for answer.
Hy same here ! do y delete the caracter and loze any more time or we get an answer ?!
"
Thorty77 wrote:
Hi all. When will I get the Box ? I reached 35 6hours ago and don´t know where the box is. Or will the box appear after the 10 days ?
Thanks for answer.

after the events end
Hi, I wonder how can I get the reward? I have reached 35 level at Turmoil, but didn't see the box.
There are also many microtransactions up for grabs that can be seen below! These prizes will be awarded after the event has ended.
I friggin hate these races...they immediately kill the league and trade is dead.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info