Announcing the 10-Day Turmoil and Mayhem Events!

GGG should really change the error message on character creation from "ENTRY TO THIS LEAGUE HAS CLOSED" to "ENTRY TO THIS LEAGUE HASN'T OPENED YET" it's confusing.

Or even better not allow access to character creation before it's possible.
"
clocloclo wrote:
GGG should really change the error message on character creation from "ENTRY TO THIS LEAGUE HAS CLOSED" to "ENTRY TO THIS LEAGUE HASN'T OPENED YET" it's confusing.

Or even better not allow access to character creation before it's possible.

Honestly. The language they use is extremely misleading. They write one thing on their forum (not in the announcement post, but in a different one you have to look for), and then they write a totally different thing in the game itself. I'm not even nitpicking here, the language they use is ridiculously misleading to a comical degree. It doesn't mean close to what they want it to mean. It in fact suggests quite the opposite--that players should abandon any hopes of entry.

These people all have very valid complaints about the way the information was presented.
So I cant make a character until 30 minutes before race?
I have plans this weekend and cant play until Monday. Can I make a toon on Monday and just race the remaining days?
I just bought ST Seph MTX for use in the race, then remembered last race you couldnt use MTX. Is it the same this time around?
Kappa123
Last edited by BBronek00PL on Nov 7, 2017, 9:23:21 AM
"The microtransaction prize pool will be shared by all three versions of the event The Demigod's prize pool is not shared between events and will be awarded to the top Ascendancy class of each version of the event. The Celestial Weapon Effect, Stormcaller Armour Set, Battery Back Attachment and Arcane Shield will be drawn for the top 100 of each event rather than shared between all three"

What is the point in playing hardcore then besides the demigods and last couple mtxs? Everything else from 1-90 random draw you can just get by playing softcore. HC should be separate all together, lot harder to hit 90, and stay top 100 than it is in softcore.

Everyone might as well roll softcore for 10 day turmoil and 10 day mayhem, no point in even really going HC for this with how its set up.
@Joorix
:( i was really looking forward too it. does GGG have plans to implement this on xbox in the future? i hope
Last edited by GobiXB1 on Nov 8, 2017, 7:07:54 PM
Okay, I've never done a race event before so total noob question here: Is there trading allowed (for non-ssf chars of course)? Will there be a tab for the race 'league' on poe.trade and/or pathofexile.com/trade ??
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
Could some one help me to sort out how mods gonna work pls.

1) Do we going to have 1 same mod active across all zone/map? Or do we have random mod from the pool on different zones/maps?
2) How they gonna rotate? How to track where and when certain mod going to be active?

Many thx!
What are those numbers for? Does that mean MTX is limited?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info