A Four-year Release Retrospective

didn't realize path of exile had birthday on the same date as me ... happy birthday PoE!
Great write-up, you've all done a fantastic job over the years. :)
thumbs up
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Oct 25, 2017, 2:51:52 AM
Great reading but..
It would been so much greater if it had been done in BexXx voice rather then the ones inside my head!
zzZzzzZzzZz
GGG the best
thank you
5th logout for today due to server disconnection gz with 4 years lads. cheers!
I've been playing for 2,5 years now. Despite my numerous complaints this is definitely the best ARPG available. Let's hope it gets even better in the future.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on Oct 24, 2017, 2:46:33 PM
That brings some tears to my eyes. Thanks for everything. It was an amazing journey
Please stop muting me I can't help what I say sometimes.

On a serious note: Nice post, it brought a tear to my eye.

Since finding out about POE in late 2012 it has remained my favorite game of all time. GGG and all its employees also have a special place in my heart because (despite nerfing everything xD), I have never had to question whether you all had my, and every other player's best interest in mind when making decisions.

To everyone at GGG,
From the bottom of my heart, thank you for the amazing gift you have given to so many people. Truly well deserved success and I hope it only continues upward.
Hey BEX and GGG, congrats to this 4 year anniversery!!!

I used to be an oldschool GG Diablo II LOD player, but stopped playing like 5 years ago due to a lack of longterm enjoyable endgame content. Since then I was looking for a game to fill this gap, but couldn't find any until last year :) I started playing very casual, since I didn't wanted to become as commited as I used to with D2, but I instantly fell in love with the game from the very first moment! I was amazed by all the detailed love of the areas and the great atmosphere, esspecially the music :D Everything was like D2, but waaay better and everything I didn't like about D2 was different...

So I started playing and just loved it, but as I went on I realized, just how DEEP this game was and that there was so much to learn, which really overwhelmed me, so I kind of stopped to play... But I just couldn't stop thinking about it and decided to give it another go and put some effort into it this time! This turned out to be one of the best choices I've ever made :)

This league was the first i've decided to play and I just love it! Will prob hit 40/40 by the end of the week. Eventhough I got to agree with a lot of people, that the (in map) Harbinger mechanics are a bit lame, I realy like the challange rewards, the beachheads for mindless fast lvling and the uniques which actually benifit some builds (not mine though) and summone a badass Harbinger ^^ plus, the new currency orbs are awesome.

So thanks for all your great work, keep it up and gz Havoc ;)
Last edited by ThilleFisch on Oct 25, 2017, 6:35:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info