A Four-year Release Retrospective

His post is so long, Im too lazy to finish reading.
any summary xD

BTW, CONGRATS!
LONG LIVE EXILES!!!
We do not see the time pass when we play a great game!
thank you and we are behind you for a promising future!
I have been playing Since November 2013 so almost 4 years, it has been amazing. Yes I do take breaks but I always come back.

Thanks to everyone involved in the company and development of this game, both past and present.

Roll on many more years.
That was a great piece of writing, Bex. I love your passion and dedication. POE is a fantastic game that just keeps getting better. I look forward to the next 4 years!
This is why I deffend this game in front of the haters. Because even though I didn't participate in the closed beta, I've constantly been watching over this game's development. And even if I am not rich or anything I will continue supporting you whenever I can. Because I ... no, WE the community know what a small team like yours had to go through in the beginning.
Thank you for this post Bex and thank you guys for making this game. It relly did help a lot of people in many ways, me included.
Keep it up and just be yourselves no matter how big, high and mighty you become. Allways remember how it all began. It'll keep you going no matter what!
Last edited by Sinaranu on Sep 26, 2022, 5:02:13 AM
Nerf years later
Thank you GGG team for a great game!

Some things one would like to see in next league:
Baffed pure phys/+bleed+poison & chaos DMG or, maybe, a nerf to elemental damage, cause ATM it's the highest damage out there. Some love back to ES, maybe even a +5-10% buff, cause now the majority of league players are pure life/hybrid, only on standard one could get good amount of ES with league items. A nerf to Vessel of Vinktar outrageous +20% leech.

TY again, hope to see even more great content.
Last edited by rainbowsin on Oct 25, 2017, 12:52:59 PM
Gratz GGG! Thanks Bex!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
It was great to be with You on this journey for so long now :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info