[3.0] AhPackt MoM Dark Pact♦VIDEO BUILD GUIDE UP♦10K+ eHP♦No Vaal Pact ♦High Regen♦Uber Lab/Shaper

this build is hella good
cant go wrong with following any of ahfack's builds
Heyyyyyyy thats pretty good
I can't believe it's not meta PogChamp
Spectral Shield Throw Deadeye - /view-thread/2548646
Damn, might try darkpact :D
IGN: Hala_Gaben
Abyss jewels are actually broken
Very nice guide, stands out from all the usual approaches, I like it!

I was trying to put something similar together with these:

Spent way too much crafting these, dps was absurd but my survivability felt too low...so I quit the char, ahfack! xD

--> Definitely going to take a few pages out of your book to mix it up and get more survivability.

I can recommend the new Covenant though, it was really nice overall! Not too expensive to self-craft a +1 version either if you just corrupt them, they cost like 1c each I think.

PSA: Do NOT try to divine legacy versions, I tried that on a reliquary one, it does NOT roll into the 3.0 version.

Mortalo's Mirror Mania

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1872121

Creator of Blood Wing, Entropy Grinder, Eagle Hunger, Corruption Bite, Entropy Lock
content cop here.... oh wait a optimized build :(

i guess ill have to try to make my own video now :(
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
How well does 11.60% crit chance work with Acuity's leech especially since you aren't using Vaal Pact?

Spell Echo instead of Empower will raise your DPS by over 25%. You said you don't use it because it drains your life too fast. Is this due to the lack of Vaal Pact and inconsistency of Acuity?

Since you're running MoM, your Life:Mana ratio should ideally be 7:3, but you're at about 8:2 so you'll run out of mana first before running out of life. How well do you recover from being manaless after a big hit that takes your mana from 100% to 0%? You'll be sitting there unable to cast anything for a short duration, and also you wouldn't be already leeching mana because your mana was already capped. I believe user lolbifrons tried creating a DP MoM Acuity build early in the league, but scrapped it due to this issue. I understand you have a hybrid flask with 2 uses, but in a long fight, will 2 uses be enough?

It's interesting that you're running Avenger prefix on your flasks because you're also running Enfeeble. You get flask charges every time a monster crits you, but you also reduce the chance of them critting you with Enfeeble. Is Avenger a better choice than other options for this build?

Also, what's with all your guildmates, friends, and people who don't even have a Dark Pact character vouching for this build? Makes it look really fishy.
Dark Pact Crit Berserker - Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006227
vs Guardians and Shaper (5:16 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/LpjgfdJYvxg
vs Uber Atziri and her Guardians (5:30 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/AIobql2cD-I
Last edited by Kurii2 on Oct 22, 2017, 5:33:15 PM
"
Kurii2 wrote:
How well does 11.60% crit chance work with Acuity's leech especially since you aren't using Vaal Pact?

Spell Echo instead of Empower will raise your DPS by over 25%. You said you don't use it because it drains your life too fast. Is this due to the lack of Vaal Pact and inconsistency of Acuity?

Since you're running MoM, your Life:Mana ratio should ideally be 7:3, but you're at about 8:2 so you'll run out of mana first before running out of life. How well do you recover from being manaless after a big hit that takes your mana from 100% to 0%? You'll be sitting there unable to cast anything for a short duration, and also you wouldn't be already leeching mana because your mana was already capped. I believe user lolbifrons tried creating a DP MoM Acuity build early in the league, but scrapped it due to this issue. I understand you have a hybrid flask with 2 uses, but in a long fight, will 2 uses be enough?

It's interesting that you're running Avenger prefix on your flasks because you're also running Enfeeble. You get flask charges every time a monster crits you, but you also reduce the chance of them critting you with Enfeeble. Is Avenger a better choice than other options for this build?

Also, what's with all your guildmates, friends, and people who don't even have a Dark Pact character vouching for this build? Makes it look really fishy.

Yo!

1. With power charges up I'm at 20%. With PC's and Diamond up, I'm at 35%. I run two diamonds during boss fights. When spaced out properly and killing adds they never run out. Refer to my shaper vid, which was my legit first run on shaper after going MoM (I tried this build many different ways over the past month+, which I have videos on my channel of). I also have guardian vids on my channel with this build in it's work-in-progress/unoptimized version. One hit every ~3~5 times combined with gradual leech/regen is more than enough for the instant leech to be kicking in. My regen is insane so it really is just supplemental for guardians/shaper on those big hits. I did all maps/bosses without acuities up until guardians and twinned core with hard mods.

2. I leveled with Spell Echo and also recommend it while leveling in this very thread, but my major beef with Spell Echo at endgame was 2 things:

a) Lower x-y damage/spammy clear. During maps it would actually slow my clear speed because without it (even a 5L), I would one shot 99% of all packs. The extra, follow up, spammy attack was eventually unneeded and got on my nerves. But it definitely has it's place when leveling, while your damage is still being established.

b) Less control/life being drained too quickly. I'm not going for PoB warrior status with this build. As you well know, there are already plenty of pure dmg crit DP builds out there. I'm trying to make a more tanky version that could be viable if an epic vaal pact/zerker nerf comes in 3.1 or soon after. I like creating builds that are fun to play and allow me to have the utmost control over my character. If this means sacrificing some sheet damage on my builds so I don't die as often, then I'm cool with that. And yes, because we don't have 100% instant leech I believe we shouldn't go full on DP spam. Again, just to clarify, spell echo is still very good, especially if you don't have a lvl 4 empower and a +1 chest, as I mentioned in the thread already. I just prefer Empower.

3. Yes, ideally it should be 7:3, and yes I'm about 8:2 right now. I don't have any mana on jewels/amulet/helmet, so there's some room for improvement there if need be, but truthfully I haven't had any issues thus far with it so I decided to go full damage on jewels and not recraft my amulet yet or go for 44 master craft mana on helmet (however I might do that in a day or two anyway but not everyone is MoM out there and armour% looks better :P). Since I've switched to this latest version of MoM, I have had zero issues with big hits not allowing me to cast. When I'm hit recently, per PoB, I have 151 mana regen per sec. Combine that with my cwdt Level 13 firestorm with 75% Effective crit chance, I leech from that instantly as well. When fighting anything that would do such a big hit to bring me to 0 mana, you better believe that firestorm is constantly hitting something. And yes, the hybrid flask is the absolute backup if regen, gradual DP leech, and gradual/instant firestorm leech is ineffective. So my flask is really the 4th thing put in place as an absolute last redundancy. I will say it is handy though. I love panicked flasks too from my pvp background, so I'm more privy to use them I think.

4. I haven't really talked about diamond flask mods in the thread yet, as this is still a work in progress, but for (mostly) non-crit builds I tend to gravitate towards Avenger's, however I have yet to compare it to charge recovery, increased duration, or reduced flask charges used which would be my next go-to's. Again, this is still a work in progress on that portion for sure :) Your input is always welcome as well! I always listen to what others have to say, as I'm not the be-all end-all of information :D

5. I have many guild mates, friends, and a growing youtube channel with almost 2k subs that have all been watching me evolve this character over the past month+. That's not a humblebrag, that's me answering your question. It originally started out blood magic which just proved to be much worse than MoM overall. Over a month ago I switched to MoM and spent the time in between other projects/builds testing and adjusting things to my liking and trying to determine what actually feels the best.

Here's a deathless Chimera video over a month ago of me still using spell echo:
https://youtu.be/vhk0McSXBR8
Here's a Deathless face tank Minotaur when I was using both Blade Vortex and Firestorm on my cwdt before I decided to solely do inc crit strikes/firestorm:
https://youtu.be/2IXcTHl08SI
Here's a video of me hitting level 95 with some buddies:
https://youtu.be/0azv354Po_4

People have been bugging me to finish this build guide for the past month, but it hasn't been done because I've been revamping my LLRF thread, putting out my Crimson Cyclone build thread, and all the other reasons to be busy :D
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Oct 22, 2017, 7:47:04 PM
awesome build. makes CI go CRI
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info