[3.0] AhPackt MoM Dark Pact♦VIDEO BUILD GUIDE UP♦10K+ eHP♦No Vaal Pact ♦High Regen♦Uber Lab/Shaper

"
Giusti wrote:
Hey,

thanks for the reply I generated a POB using your advice (with covenant 5L as a budget league starter)

But I think some things are not correct. Maybe this makes it easier for you

https://pastebin.com/i7SA1dbP

Kind Regards

Afk will try to look at it tomorrow
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
I was also wondering if it would be possible to go maxblock and be non crit instead since dmg is quite high anyway.(for hc ofc)

Goal would be to reach ~70% block probably with a lioneyes remorse.

MOM
70% Block / 70% Spellblock (reckless defense? / Stone of lazwhar?)
~15000 Armour (~50% phys red. Comes mostly from lioneyes + defense block nodes)
~10% Lifereg (800 @ 8k life)

Edit: Block nodes are just to many nodes for the build to be viable

Ofc damage will be much lower but the character would be insane tanky.

What do you think ? Or would it be to much for the tree to travel?

Kind regards

Last edited by Giusti on Dec 3, 2017, 3:48:44 PM
Why dont u just post a PoB link? its sooooooo hard
"
PablosPicasso wrote:
Why dont u just post a PoB link? its sooooooo hard

Been busy
AFK a lot
Groomsman at a wedding
50hr/wk job
Family
4 build guides to keep up with/respond to
youtube channel
mirror service/trades to keep up with
Been playing a bit of rise of the tomb raider lately since PoE is dead pre-patch SO GOOD

Will add this to the main page later, gotta goto work for now

My usual setup with empower - wither set at realistic 10 stacks
https://pastebin.com/pXeiC0pv

I have also input the other 3 gems I would use at different times during leveling/gearing. You will achieve more damage with spell echo, but it takes more life, as you are casting it faster. I prefer higher x-y damage, but use your own judgement and what you're comfortable with
Other gem options in input are:

Inc crit strikes
Spell Echo
Inc crit dmg

As far as the other comments go, I'll try to get to them today/tomorrow

<3
Last edited by Ahfack on Dec 4, 2017, 8:15:51 AM
"
Chris wrote:

Atziri's Acuity
Atziri's Acuity has been changed to instead grant Vaal Pact if you've performed a critical strike recently, giving it a slightly different use when compared with the Vaal Pact keystone. It now fills a different role to its previous one and acts as a way for you to avoid some of the downsides of the Vaal Pact Keystone

Okay, so Acuities will no longer grant instant leech. However, one could surmise from the portion of his comment I bolded, that we should still be able to regen. This could actually be pretty good for us, as a ~25% crit chance would be plenty to activate it. Will just need to wait and find out.

Dark pact damage nerf hurts a bit, but we'll just need to see how it plays out in 3.1
I think I'll probably do this as my first in Abyss anyway since I only really planned on using it for maps or uber lab. With Inc AOE for maps I imagine it would still be OK.

I wonder if the new curse Despair would be more beneficial to use for lab or in general over Wither with those changes. Maybe typical OOS+coh+despair instead? Gonna need those numbers! :)

Edit: or keep using wither totem like before but work Witchfire brew in since it curses with despair now.

Time to wait patiently (jk F5 mash) for more notes :D
Last edited by teebeewhy on Dec 5, 2017, 7:51:09 AM
So the new patch notes are out!

Will be much tougher now to get to the desired mana cap with the nerf on the nodes behind MoM.

Furthermore the lovely Belt of the Deceiver does only grant 10% increased Attack Damage and since Dark Pact is considered as a spell we have to change that aswell I think. From the current uniques I know there is no good replacement for this belt I think. Maybe there is a new unique belt which is quite decent.

I am not an uberpro in PoE when it comes to exploiting and testing, I am just trying to help here out but Dark Pact is considered now as a Minion Spell (3.1 Patch notes) now. Does that mean that the damage can be buffed with Minion Nodes or Effects from Items even tough it is being casted on oneself.

Looking forward to discuss with you guys !
Last edited by KinJin91 on Dec 5, 2017, 8:30:24 PM
"
KinJin91 wrote:
So the new patch notes are out!

Will be much tougher now to get to the desired mana cap with the nerf on the nodes behind MoM.

Furthermore the lovely Belt of the Deceiver does only grant 10% increased Attack Damage and since Dark Pact is considered as a spell we have to change that aswell I think. From the current uniques I know there is no good replacement for this belt I think. Maybe there is a new unique belt which is quite decent.

I am not an uberpro in PoE when it comes to exploiting and testing, I am just trying to help here out but Dark Pact is considered now as a Minion Spell (3.1 Patch notes) now. Does that mean that the damage can be buffed with Minion Nodes or Effects from Items even tough it is being casted on oneself.

Looking forward to discuss with you guys !

Yes all very curious indeed! Belt of Deceiver won't be a good option anymore, but we also have a chaos damage curse that we can use. Will need to mull over this a bit. I'll be afk tonight and tomorrow morning, so feel free to have all the discussion and I will check back tomorrow!
"
Raspbery wrote:
They already posted that atziri's acuity would be nerfed alongside vaal pact. You just needlessly added 50+ exalts to this build

lol 50ex? you wish. was just offered 1k exalts for my non perfect acuity's.

░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░█░░█░█░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀█░█▄░░█░
░█▄▄▄░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▄░░░░░█▄▄▄░█▄▄█░░░█░░░█▄▄█░█░█░█░
░░░░█░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░██░
░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀░░░▀░░▀░▀░░░▀░
Well i think we need to change alot here:

1)Belt of the deceiver
2)Acuity
3)We basically need the despair aura to compensate the nerf to ae and dmg
4)Mom mana nodes nerfed maybe use 2 blasphemy + arctic instead of mom but sustaining mana is hard
5)Saw some ppl use zephri for insane reg with darkpact

I am also not sure if leech is now the best source to sustain dark pact .
But the only other way is by regenerating more life / with mom more mana than you degen while using dark pact.

Would love if we all could work together to bring up the best solution so we can all enjoy the league together.

Still like this build but not sure if it still works great after all those nerfs hitting us.
Last edited by Giusti on Dec 6, 2017, 10:16:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info