[3.0] AhPackt MoM Dark Pact♦VIDEO BUILD GUIDE UP♦10K+ eHP♦No Vaal Pact ♦High Regen♦Uber Lab/Shaper

"
S0S wrote:
"
Raspbery wrote:
They already posted that atziri's acuity would be nerfed alongside vaal pact. You just needlessly added 50+ exalts to this build

lol 50ex? you wish. was just offered 1k exalts for my non perfect acuity's.

When you don't realize you're being trolled. They're around 150,flippers trying to get 200 for them as we speak:

Chill bruh chill :D
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Giusti wrote:
Well i think we need to change alot here:

1)Belt of the deceiver
2)Acuity
3)We basically need the despair aura to compensate the nerf to ae and dmg
4)Mom mana nodes nerfed maybe use 2 blasphemy + arctic instead of mom but sustaining mana is hard
5)Saw some ppl use zephri for insane reg with darkpact

I am also not sure if leech is now the best source to sustain dark pact .
But the only other way is by regenerating more life / with mom more mana than you degen while using dark pact.

Would love if we all could work together to bring up the best solution so we can all enjoy the league together.

Still like this build but not sure if it still works great after all those nerfs hitting us.

Yes, all very good talking points you've brought up!

I will really just need to see the new versions of gloves myself before making a decision. Will that mean we can't regen every 4 sec? If so, we'll definitely not wear them, and we would want to use anything that boosts are leech rate more instead, which would change much about the build.

This build will take plenty of refinement once 3.1 actually launches - right now it's just speculation and throwing darts at a wall if I were to release something.

However, I do enjoy reading other people's thoughts so, as long as it's constructive and helpful, keep it coming!

Zerphi is indeed another option. I considered using it on the build in 3.0, but acuities made mana fill all the way up, which would turn the Zerphi flask off. Since we're not pathfinder, the flask doesn't last forever and is not refilled infinitely like they are used to.

We'll just have to see :)
Guys maybe I just got enlightened or maybe not, but the patch notes say clearly:

Dark Pact now counts as being a Minion skill gem, and will thus interact with effects such as the one found on Cloak of Tawm'r Isley.

If you take a look at Cloak of Tawm'r Isley you will see that any minion skill gem that is being socketed in will be boosted with every buff in the item description.

Will it be possible then to take the Scourge to buff Dark Pact damage aswell ?
Furthermore picking up minion damage nodes to increase the DP damage even more.

It will be probably very viable now going Skeletons and spamming Dark Pact on your skeletons for insane damage. Maybe GGG wants the players to use Dark Pact how it was intended to be, to use it primarily on minions and not on oneself. Kappa.

What are your thoughts ? May it work ?
Last edited by KinJin91 on Dec 6, 2017, 7:29:28 PM
Okay since were close to 3.1 (24hours away)

I wanted to check in to see if there is any development regarding the changes)

I think the build is fine until t10 maps but after that I am not sure what has to be done to make it work

Maybe we have to add another defense layer to make it work in lategame?

Really would love to start with this
"
Giusti wrote:
Okay since were close to 3.1 (24hours away)

I wanted to check in to see if there is any development regarding the changes)

I think the build is fine until t10 maps but after that I am not sure what has to be done to make it work

Maybe we have to add another defense layer to make it work in lategame?

Really would love to start with this

Hey guys, I'm afraid there's just too much we don't know in order to accurately rebuild this one. So many things have been hit, it will take some time to figure what is best with this guy. I have 4 build guides going, and I'll do my best to keep this one up to date, but I just really need to see how things will perform after the nerfs.

However, if anyone else has any input after 3.1 launches feel free to post here with your findings.

Thanks!
Hey guys,

so I took some time to create a version of my own.

I am really not sure if this is going to work.

So what I did

at Level 94 the Character has:

- 7k Life (I know its not that much)
- 580Es
- 2,6k Mana

- 11k Armour (46% Phys Red)
- 75% Block / Spellblock
- MOM

- 600 Lifereg
- 177 Manareg

- 1,4k Lifeleech
- 514 Manaleech

The Dps has gone way down since I went non crit and went more defensively for block and armour

Total DPS is 414K with a 5L Covenant (+lvl 15 added chaos from chest)

I also added Witchfire brew -> since it provides the new despair curse aura for another -29% chaos res

I would really appreciate if someone would look over this :D

https://pastebin.com/utdRCJzc

Maybe this is helpful

Kind Regards

"
Giusti wrote:
Hey guys,

so I took some time to create a version of my own.

I am really not sure if this is going to work.

So what I did

at Level 94 the Character has:

- 7k Life (I know its not that much)
- 580Es
- 2,6k Mana

- 11k Armour (46% Phys Red)
- 75% Block / Spellblock
- MOM

- 600 Lifereg
- 177 Manareg

- 1,4k Lifeleech
- 514 Manaleech

The Dps has gone way down since I went non crit and went more defensively for block and armour

Total DPS is 414K with a 5L Covenant (+lvl 15 added chaos from chest)

I also added Witchfire brew -> since it provides the new despair curse aura for another -29% chaos res

I would really appreciate if someone would look over this :D

https://pastebin.com/utdRCJzc

Maybe this is helpful

Kind Regards

Looks decent enough for a starter build for the new league BUT you really should change some things about the build imo.

1.DP got a significant nerf in radius so I personally don't think you can drop Blast Radius and the aoe nodes close to it. Your clear speed will suffer alot because your aoe is much smaller. So I would take out some of the defensive nodes and put it in Blast Radius. On the way to BR you can pick up more life and spell damage which will greatly increase your damage.

2.You need to change the Belt of the Deceiver! Path of Building is not up to date even tough it had an update today. The Belt of the Deceiver will only increase Attack Damage and Dark Pact is a spell, so it's totally mandatory to change the belt here since it will have no effect at all.
You can replace it with a rare belt (triple res roll + high life) and you will have much more space to increase your damage by getting different rings/amulet.

With only a few changes to your build which I described above I am at 550k damage and MUCH better aoe.

Your items in general look pretty budget so there is space for improvement.

KinJin91
I Think it can work with the new mechanic of Minion skills, maybe more minion leech or something...and a lot of regen, also maybe warlords mark...Im also want to start the new league with this build...lets see if we can get some adaptations
Bil S'abab the crimson king
Hey thank you kinjin91 for checking it out.

"

1.DP got a significant nerf in radius so I personally don't think you can drop Blast Radius and the aoe nodes close to it. Your clear speed will suffer alot because your aoe is much smaller. So I would take out some of the defensive nodes and put it in Blast Radius. On the way to BR you can pick up more life and spell damage which will greatly increase your damage.

You are probably right about that also the mana/life nodes are great and a jewel + ae and life gonna fiddle around to fit it in.

Regarding the belt of the deceiver i didnt change it because of the 30 reduced extra damage from crit strikes since i have 5x reckless defense i am not sure what alternative uniques there are or if i just use a rare one.

Also since i want to be using shield charge apeps isnt really the best choice here maybe breath of the council? Still quite a damage loss is there any other alternatives?

Also i am not sure if this version can sustain the mana / life cost of dark pact can anybody explain how much reg / leech i would need?

Kind regards
Last edited by Giusti on Dec 8, 2017, 6:14:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info