Show of hands - your input requested

+1

Would love it if PvP at least had some vague resemblance of balance.
I agree more people need to post like I do, literally fuck GGG and 99.9% of the playerbase in every post.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
i don't think we should be even trying to make pvp look like it's worth of investment to outer than our small circle of players or strive to add that to GGG's vision. i also agree that pvp doesn't belong to GGG's vision for future since long time, why would that be? Would it bring more profit, or grant an upper hand at the competition with other character developing games or would give a new and fresh experience to new players?
No, No, No.

if we can establish a frame where we can have fun, others can join too, maybe, but that's not the goal.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 20, 2017, 11:48:13 AM
+1
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Five +1s

Looking pretty grim so far :/
"
2Gurls_1Can wrote:

Five +1s

lucky you, this thread was not done on reddit
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
2Gurls_1Can wrote:

Five +1s

What did you expect with such an experiment? Inactive forum in an extremely shady proposition.

If you really want to get something like this done you have to contact people directly outside of this forum..
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Oct 22, 2017, 3:34:30 AM
"
lapiz wrote:
"
2Gurls_1Can wrote:

Five +1s

What did you expect with such an experiment? Inactive forum in an extremely shady proposition.

If you really want to get something like this done you have to contact people directly outside of this forum..

I take it your suggestion here comes from extensive experience at trying this yourself? Or are you chipping in an opinion?
lurker here, "+1", why not.

Also sometimes the same person views same thread multiple times there is a new post (the thread pin turns "green") which is why view count vs post count doesn't necessarily reflect number of people reading the thread vs not hoping for support. Maybe in reality only like 20 people read the thread, first guy read it 15 times since 10-15 post, second guy read it up to 14 times since 14 posts, etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info