Show of hands - your input requested

"
Mulla, all I was saying was maybe you weren't taken so seriously because you had almost too aggressive an attitude to get your points across and taken seriously, and I think you were too busy being butt hurt by my factual and appropriately insults. Sucks for you. I never said you were wrong at any point- especially if you'd have said Gutbags wasn't worthy of smelling your shit. There's a way to deliver your observations and opinions in a way that may not come naturally to you. In fact I think you lack the class and sophistication that I so clearly bring to pvp, hence why I am the president of pvp. As such, I may try a few times more to bother Chrilson to fix pvp in some way. I'll break him eventually. I always win.

So basically you're telling me I've succeeded. I don't come here to be classy nor professional. If this game's PvP was worth playing id of amassed a huge anti Mulla coalition I could shit on daily. All in vain now however, since even afk and quadriplegic players are PvP viable in this game. You can talk to GGG all you want, I'd never want that task. I'd have to call their bull shit immediately and laugh if they ever told me they knew anything about PvP.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Oct 31, 2017, 7:53:10 PM
just throwing this out there, but...

i notice some of the most chronic of complainers still have been buying supporter packs.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Strong observation and important to note as well. I wont be buying anything from GGG for awhile until I see a movement in the direction I was led to believe would happen. Your funds are your voice and if you are complaining but buying supporter packs, you are a hypocrite. My last supporter pack was breach and it was a mistake. I had karma koins from the pvp seasons and had just come back to poe from a long break. I wish I would have sold them on ebay now XD
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Last edited by GrindcoreTHRALL on Nov 1, 2017, 2:57:44 AM
"
robmafia wrote:

i notice some of the most chronic of complainers still have been buying supporter packs.

Last pack I bought was before 3.0 as I still had hopes GGG would do a couples of small things to improve PvP (silly me, look at how they hide Sarn arena).

Now they'll never see my money ever again.
Last edited by IceDeal on Nov 1, 2017, 6:51:12 AM
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Nov 4, 2017, 1:58:07 AM
I support the game because it's still good. I can still log in after a few weeks hiatus and shit on anyone I see who can't 1 shot me with something stupidly broken. I can also run a few maps, which I actually still enjoy even after being level 100 for probably 3 years now.

Plus I already know why PvP is how it is. Why GGG wont do much about it and why it will either stay the same or get worse in time. That's simply because people suck and GGG suck at their own game, thus resulting in the absofuckinglute laziest shit they could conjure up to keep scrubs feeling as if their baby sized dicks are huge. It's how Diablo3 happened and GGG realized it's how you market and keep the population high. Majority of people are shit = make a casual friendly game with a pseudo deep set of mechanics i.e a huge passive tree/gems/yada yada to guise the shittiness until someone good picks up the game and sees through the bull shit.

Lastly...I have a sick blue tiger, so that's whats up.
Last edited by MullaXul on Nov 2, 2017, 7:19:42 PM
Diablo 3 is hardly what anyone would call populated. GGG knows what keeps people in for the most part, but casuals don't want anything that they have to commit to. They did, however, do sort of a half and half thing- interesting mechanics and satisfying gameplay. Lots of different ways to play. Diablo 3 can't keep going the way it is. It will die out completely at some point.

Also your blue tiger is fucking gay.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Wasn't a matter of it being populated. Its as casual and retard proof as it gets, that's what you have to provide.

Anyways, isn't it awesome gggs been wasting a year developing a copy and paste poetrades? Instead of utilizing that time to better PvP they had to provide another trade site. I know people are retarded but come on now.
"
robmafia wrote:

Listen bob,

Some people have time. Others have resources. Some have both. Monetary value is subjective and an opinion only carries weight if it is thought to be earned. In this particular context if they "think" it has been earned. Time invested. Resources spent, reputation.......post history....very many flavors of "listen to me" have to be considered. Does that mean I have to accept the opinions of Mulla, lapiz, fack, rlowe, jorge and you. No. However, I would attack the fallacy of their intended argument with the intention of dismantling their belief. Not the context, and why they should or should not have an opinion in the first place. I view this as a sign of weakness.

I respect your opinion, but you should try to understand the actions and opinions of others.

What is more valuable to you; Whether it's your time, resources, or maybe a force of reputation. Your statement seems like more of an attack based on not on how people feel themselves, but on how others should view them.

Regardless, being a vocal critic without some kind of investment would be....unusual. At least to the people that use that kind of measurement. When you provoke an argument. Or in an argument provoked by another....it's all on the basis of caring. You should consider that. Consider the amount of time you have invested as well regardless of money spent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info