Harbinger League Statistics

So many groans here about the Harbinger league.

It almost makes me feel bad and forget the 6 new acts this league brought.

As a casual player who loves to hear/read NPC's dialogues and learn the world's lore, I am really happy with this big new content. The team behind the lore and storytelling did an impressive job. I did a long pause, quitting after Beyond, but these 6 new acts brought me back into the game.

(+++): New item types, new skill gems, new -large- content, etc..

(-): Harbingers don't provide interesting loot or game mechanics. Lore-wise, they were intriguing, but I was quickly bored trying to decipher their language without any extra clues.

(-): I feel the actual challenges not so interesting. The MTXs are poor compared to the Golden Seraph Armour Set from Beyond. The only one that is really cool to get is the Harbinger Aura. But It took me lots of efforts to reach 24 challenges. 36 seems impossible for my skills.
I still worked to reach 24, because I wanted to have a MTX telling other players "I was there when the 6 new acts came".
Last edited by Stefouch on Oct 17, 2017, 7:02:23 AM
The Labyrinth clearly need to be removed.
"
5. Merchants remember quality excess.
I do a lot of mental math when selling quality items trying to get them to add up to exactly 40, which slows down the process. If the merchant just kept the excess of quality and added it to future transactions, I wouldn't have to think so much about it.

I know you weren't asking for suggestions, but I'll give you one anyhow. ;)

Set your filter only to show superior armor/weapons with 14% or higher quality while mapping (and exclude the largest items outright). (You'll still end up leaving a lot behind, don't worry. Unless, that is, you are one of those people who uses up every portal lugging shit out of a map, a habit I recommend you break asap.) Then when you go to sell a bunch of them, ctl+click them into your inventory in groups of three. Boom. No more keeping track of %.

I do this with weapons and armor, and set flasks to show up at 10% quality and white hammers to show up at 5% quality (or above). This lowers my overall inventory management time a lot, allowing me to get back to killing.
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
AC1984 wrote:

3. I would appreciate a buy out structure on poe.trade where I can do transactions with people who are offline who have set buyout prices on their items.

poe.trade has nothing to do with GGG. They feel happy about basing their entire game on someone else's trade search engine.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Cool!
"
Eperviers wrote:
The Labyrinth clearly need to be removed.

No thank you, I love the lab. If you don't like it, don't play it after you get your ascendancy points.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Unless you're doing it SSF, Atziri's actually a far, FAR quicker route for the endgame grind. Done as split rotations, all 100 kills could be racked up in maybe 3-5 hours... And my experience has shown it CAN be profitable...

Completly agree with that ...

When you try to finish challenges, particulary with the last one, uber lab and atziri complete themselves ... Doing a good uber lab (with more than 3 keys) very often give midnight, midnight give atziri's run, and money from atziri's run (+ uber lab run) give offering. Furthemore, an atziri's run give 6 boss for the 1k3 boss kill challenge (so 100 run > 600 boss kill, little half of the challenge).

But it's so boring ... grind game :)

And more density in map please !!!
I sit in the Hideout , looking at poe.trade, get some whispers to trade.

Making currency by sitting in the Hideout, buy new gear with a third party website(poe.trade)

That is PoE.

Get a real trading System, maybe the people will play more than one month in the league.

And if i want to calculate my damage, i have to use a third party tool like Path Of Building.

That is PoE.
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
I like to see graphs like this once in a while but let's be real here, you guys really need to bring ES back, you basically crippled most of the guys that liked the playstyle and the mechanic and most of the latest changes are "killing" variety in builds to be honest. I would like to see some changes in trade too.
Last edited by valekpwnz on Oct 17, 2017, 9:05:09 AM
for what to play for a challenge????????
See what the rewards are, and everything will be clear to you
SHIT from rewards give this this league
SHAME ON YOU GGG
Shame for POE
I HOPE YOU MAKE ALOT MONEY, END NEXT LEAGUE YOU PUT GOOD REWARDS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info