Harbinger League Statistics

It's Boring!! All this "40" guys get all of this on a soft league

Separate pls challenges: HC and SC
Surprised that There is more time spent in a hideout then in maps lol. Kind of reminds me of the WoW effect stand in town wait for queue's. Maybe maps should be more engaging Who knows maybe we will get end game round up in next expansion i realy hope that we shake things up.
This league has been infected so much by price scammers and handlers it's no surprise half the time people would try and find someone to actually RESPOND to the trade request, because the first 100 were with 1 chaos for kaoms and all afk.

GGG: "We encourage trading, it's what we want in the game"

Well, it sucks. Surprise.

Put instant offline buyout in the game once and for all. This will stop all the scams and price fixing ever, it's that simple.

Who will have the guts to post his doomfletch 6l for 1 ex if anyone can buy it without him confirming a second time?

Problem solved.

Just get over the trading crap already, 90% of the player base hates it.
IGN: SCHVAITZERIZER
Does this look familiar?

Really not nice to put blue glow in the dark Protective Netting as a MTX on your character.
"
10M maps in the last week two months into the league? God damn. How many are opened the first and second weeks of a new league?

With nine more Guardian kills I'll be one of those 40/40s. The Beachhead maps and Uber Lab clears took god-damned forever. I ain't never running Uber Lab again except once per character. I don't care how "profitable" it is with all its recent buffs. It's still so tedious and boring. :\

That's why I went for Atziri split rotations instead. Much funnier and much faster to complete ! I think I've run überlab only once this league :) (I've spent a few hundred chaos to buy the exact über-enchant I wanted for my Rat's Nest).
i agree. separate hc/sc temp league stats in future pls
Could be nice if we get some HC harbinger stats (SSF and non-SSF), to see on wich maps and boss there's more RIIIIIP. The Innocence boss is big gap, but then there's the Brine-King and its Nessa that do one-shot kill when you are surrounded by sea waves. Maybe interesting to see the global stats of characters that pass the brine-king (hp, dmg, level, skills). Same for final Kitava...
Last edited by obi36 on Oct 17, 2017, 11:53:34 AM
33.30% of people afk on poe.trade. Nice.
[Removed by Support]

Do these RMT traders / BOTs also count in the "lurk in town / hideout" statistics ?

Why don't you ban them permanently in the first place ?

I'm seeing them everyday...
Last edited by West_GGG on Oct 17, 2017, 12:37:27 PM
rip lague only bots play you game ggg drop more mirror

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info