Harbinger League Statistics

Thanks for statistics GGG!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
raysuko wrote:
Seriously, killing Atziri 1000 times just for a +1 to my achievement bar is stupid. I'll stick to standard like always.

(...)

And B) I don't have to kill Atziri 1000 times to get it.

(...)

As I stated above, who is going to kill Atziri 1000 times for a +1 to their bar?

As a challenge (endgame grind): It's 100, not 1000.

As an achievement (Queen of Sacrifice): You only have to kill her once.

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
I played over 1k shaped t6 Maps, how come t11 has only 290k maps opened :o . I alone played over 0.33% of all t11?
"
Peterlerock wrote:

Thank you for correcting me. However it still doesnt make it any better. As the Top-Right Fragment Piece to even get in the map drops like 0.01% of the time in Vaal Side Areas. Only once have I ever found it in my entire life playing this game. So to find the same stupidly rare map fragment 99 more times makes my skin crawl.
"
raysuko wrote:
Only once have I ever found it in my entire life playing this game. So to find the same stupidly rare map fragment 99 more times makes my skin crawl.

How to get midnights?

1. Put a spare fragment in the map device. Run the side zone in ~5 seconds.
If a midnight, enjoy.
If another fragment, repeat.
If Vaal skill gem, take another spare fragment from stash, and repeat.

2. Corrupt maps, sometimes you'll get midnights from the bosses.

3. Uber Lab chests, Atziris Vault chest.

4. Player market (sets are super cheap).

I also think 100 is a bit high, and will most likely not complete this challenge. 50 would have been for than enough. But it's called endgame grind for a reason, I guess.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Oct 20, 2017, 3:30:39 AM
"
raysuko wrote:
"
Peterlerock wrote:

Thank you for correcting me. However it still doesnt make it any better. As the Top-Right Fragment Piece to even get in the map drops like 0.01% of the time in Vaal Side Areas. Only once have I ever found it in my entire life playing this game. So to find the same stupidly rare map fragment 99 more times makes my skin crawl.

well, you don't have to kill Atziri at all if you don't want to. You only have to complete 3 of the 5 grinds. You could do guardians, beachheads and uber lab if you wanted to. You have choices available to you.
"
Ygidua wrote:

Mapping & Basic game:

While players try out mapping, they all of a sudden stop doing it after Tier 2. Why is that? Are higher maps too hard, do they not enjoy mapping at all? There must be a reason why mapping is not having that much to offer, for these people. Same we can see after act 5. Why do so many people stop advancing into Act 6+?

What´s also very visible is that Tier 12 is done relatively well, but Tier 13+ isn´t. Could it be, that the reward structure is just not working properly, or is it just the difficulty / map design, that puts players off?

Challenges:

While quite a lot of people gain the first tier, hardly anyone goes for the second, leave alone the third. Again, why is that? Are the rewards just not meaningful enough, is it too hardcore and way too much grinding?
It seems as if POE needs a lot of improvements to get out of this misery. Said misery, also other games have and I hope the designer have a few answers for this great game in future!

T12 has Vaults which is hands-down the most consistent currency farming map due to the (frequent) divination cards that drop. And yeah, many of the higher tier maps have poor layouts - you're really just looking to run t13+ for opals and most can't be bothered.

As for challenges; your contention seems to assume that most (if not all) players should achieve tier 3 rewards as if it's nothing more than a participation badge. I like the idea that challenges/achievements are exactly that. They require a commitment to the game (time) and your builds (skill/knowledge/dedication). The seasons last for ~4 months which is plenty of time to get everything done - the average player however probably clocks out within the first 2-4 weeks. I'd say the average player just doesn't put in the dedication to the game, I don't GGG needs to rework their season challenges to accommodate those who put in the least amount of time or effort; in fact, no game dev should ever do that (imo).
"
AssasinCreed wrote:
No way berserker top1

ps. stats how many ppl uses autoflask

Autoflask? Do you mean who uses something like AHK(Auto Hot Key)?
"
CarNiVooRa wrote:
I played over 1k shaped t6 Maps, how come t11 has only 290k maps opened :o . I alone played over 0.33% of all t11?

You played 1000 maps in the last week of the league? Remember, it says that that graph is for the last week lol, not the total duration. 10 million total would seem awfully low for the whole 4 months league which was about a month longer than most leagues this time. :P so saying this last week is right(which honestly should be a very low number compared to normal)... means at bare minimum there was 160 million maps opened. It was probably closer to like 250 million though, and this also doesn't include any kind of Zana maps either... which if they were included it probably would for sure reach 300 million or very close to it.
"
MajorThor wrote:
"
Bullsat2 wrote:
"
lordgold wrote:
Delete lab pls

How bout you just find a new game to play. Kinda annoyin to see people that dont even play the game, bitch about the game. How about you just dont do lab and stop using ascendensies ever. Works fine for everyone i guess. Don't reckon you care that your build is gonna suck, if you dont even play it?

Way to be unnecessarily hostile bruh.

They started it first... He was just speaking the truth and he's completely right too... Complaining about the Lab is like complaining that your dick is small or something similar... either deal with it and live with the fact that it is here and will always be there or stop playing(or in the dick case cut it off...)...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info