Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

Hello, I´m level 86 and I reach 1203 str but I cannot sum 7º zombie. Did I miss something? I was looking my tree again and it seems correct aswell as my items.
If you use the kingmaker, on your animate guardian as shown in the guide, it provides fortify to your minions too. I use Maim and ruthless on my 6link with movement speed to support zombies. Many times I find myself procing EE through a large group, and the zombies take a bit to catch up, thus speed helps.
"
S0RR0W wrote:
. Many times I find myself procing EE through a large group, and the zombies take a bit to catch up, thus speed helps.

Im not playin for about 2 months and im gona start again in 20days but i remember convocation is an easy + fast way to summon em around you .

IGN = Tominsideeeee

3.8 ? ? ?
Mistress of Sacrifice, Mindless Aggression, Bone Barrier, Unnatural Strength I assume? I just skimmed over but with the 3.8 changes it seems Zombies lost life, regen, and elemental resistance? This zombie build was pretty fun and I would rather it not die.
"
Keynomaru2 wrote:
Mistress of Sacrifice, Mindless Aggression, Bone Barrier, Unnatural Strength I assume? I just skimmed over but with the 3.8 changes it seems Zombies lost life, regen, and elemental resistance? This zombie build was pretty fun and I would rather it not die.

Seems like a solid choice. You could make an argument for going Commander of Darkness over Mistress, but I think the offering effecting you will tend to outweigh the extra aura effectiveness. Maybe go Mistress early on for the easy resist capping and then spec out of it once your gear is sorted?

The new gems also seem pretty excellent. I think adding feeding frenzy to zombies will smooth out the mapping experience. And maybe add in a deathmark support + vaal skeletons + carrion golem + something dmg support for really nuking bosses.
Keeping my fingers crossed this gets updated for 3.8. This build is the only one I know how to play PoE with, and the fact it utilizes mostly Uniques means I don't have to deal with the shenanigans of crafting or trying to constantly deal with rares. I'm really hoping all these changes don't kill it, especially since I saw we lost a ton of power with the ascendancy nerfs.
I think the build might change to only go for 1000 strength because you cannot get to 7 big zombies as the patch notes currently are. This leads to changes in the skill tree and maybe item choice, though I am fiddling with that still myself.
Last edited by megagrunt on Sep 4, 2019, 11:57:37 AM
RIP zombiemancer
Unless my math is wrong, we net lose 2 zombies. (I hope I am wrong)

So the 1200 strength break point will still be required for the 6th big zombie.
Last edited by uthansta on Sep 4, 2019, 1:23:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info