Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
Rienslol wrote:
"
Tom1nside wrote:
"
Frenchornsdad wrote:
Really want to get above 1200 str. without giving up too much.

https://pastebin.com/zhFq51Xj

Hello. I like your version of this build. What you think, if i use Leap Slam intead of Shield charge ? Didnt like SC, but not sure if Leap slam (i hear in this league they buff him) will be fast enought in this build.

both are movement skills . shild charge is faster (on one slot setup ) - leap slam can go between obstacles . If you can affford the jewels u can have them both on a 4link like leap slam - shield charge - faster attacks - endu charge on meele stun ( i aint afford the sockets so im swaping s.charge for leap slam when it needs .

IGN = Tominsideeeee

This build doesn't seem to do very well with the legion encounters, minions make a poor choice when trying to rush around and find/target the mobs with icons.
Last edited by stinkychicken on Jun 17, 2019, 3:49:30 AM
"
stinkychicken wrote:
This build doesn't seem to do very well with the legion encounters, minions make a poor choice when trying to rush around and find/target the mobs with icons.

Its a zombie build:) Its not t1 and it will never be fun build to play :) Adding on that is GGG's terrible AI. Zombies are just a slow painful gaming experience. For every map you do with zombies ill do 2 more maps with any other meta build. Its a shame :) In this game the slower you go the less reword you will reap.
"
"
stinkychicken wrote:

Its a zombie build:) Its not t1 and it will never be fun build to play :) Adding on that is GGG's terrible AI. Zombies are just a slow painful gaming experience. For every map you do with zombies ill do 2 more maps with any other meta build. Its a shame :) In this game the slower you go the less reword you will reap.

Correction. It will never be fun for you. Fun is, and always has been, subjective.
Build is just fine . surelly it aint clearing 2 offscreens away like a top geared la ranger , but it can do most of content .

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Gear:
Spoiler

Can someone check my Gear? :) My first summoner :D. A bit slow at killing but much fun.

I think i need Enlighten to save up a bit of mana for shield charge? trying to level one! 6L coming when i got an empower lvl 2. and fuses :D

Are my links kinda right? Is it normal tat i cant cast anything right now besides my shield charge? Even Spirit offering is cwdt.
Got Desecrate on 2nd weapon slot for manual casting.

One more question. I could summon 5 zombies, then i did merc lab and specced into "Flesh Binder" where it says "+2 max Zombies". After skilling it, i can summon 6 zombies. not 7? tooltip error? Another mechanic i dont get? :D

Also:
1078 str
lvl 71
3317 HP
3335 ES
overcapped resists

need input :)

Last edited by Igai on Jun 23, 2019, 5:08:49 AM
"
Igai wrote:
Gear:
Spoiler

Can someone check my Gear? :) My first summoner :D. A bit slow at killing but much fun.

I think i need Enlighten to save up a bit of mana for shield charge? trying to level one! 6L coming when i got an empower lvl 2. and fuses :D

Are my links kinda right? Is it normal tat i cant cast anything right now besides my shield charge? Even Spirit offering is cwdt.

One more question. I could summon 5 zombies, then i did merc lab and specced into "Flesh Binder" where it says "+2 max Zombies". After skilling it, i can summon 6 zombies. not 7? tooltip error? Another mechanic i dont get? :D

Also:
1078 str
lvl 71
3317 HP
3335 ES
overcapped resists

You're unable to zummon more zombies because of the Mon'Tregul's grasp, it cuts the amount in half. To get the 7th you'll need at least 1200 strength. Judging your gear, I don't think you're using the brawn or efficient training jewels.

Also, I'm only able to cast shield charge and my vaal haste also.
"
Urbnopr8r wrote:
"
Igai wrote:
Gear:
Spoiler

Also:
1078 str
lvl 71
3317 HP
3335 ES
overcapped resists

You're unable to zummon more zombies because of the Mon'Tregul's grasp, it cuts the amount in half. To get the 7th you'll need at least 1200 strength. Judging your gear, I don't think you're using the brawn or efficient training jewels.

Also, I'm only able to cast shield charge and my vaal haste also.

ah tats true with the +2. Halb 2 makes 1 lol.

Im using 3 efficient training, 2 violent dead and 2 brawn jewels. im at 1170 atm. Level 75. some more nodes and i got the 1200 :)

just check my profile.
In that case, you just need a few more levels. I'm a little over 1200, but a little higher level so that's likely the reason, as your gear seems to have a bit more strength than mine.
"
Fixed a bug where the "x% increased Zombie Resistances" modifier on Mon'tregul's Grasp unique Void Sceptre instead granted a flat amount of Chaos Resistance to Zombies. It now grants Elemental Resistances as well.

Buff for this build. Now zombies have better resistances. Played this build a few leagues back.

Don't remember if i needed the res of the sceptre to max them out. Regardless it never worked until now anyway so a bit of a moot point.

Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 28, 2019, 6:52:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info