[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
Sazzed wrote:
"
Frenchornsdad wrote:
Where is the new "cluster"?
Thanks Sazzed. Much appreciated.

Bottom left of the tree, gives +15, +15, +40 and 8% increased, really good for us

Yep . with these and a near perfect astramentis i finally got 1200str and now im running 14zombies (or 7 with montregul) instead 13-6

Now im at 12,x million dps instead 10,x :D

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Tks. Looks like I need lvl 100 to do this. Let you know next year (it'll probably take that long for the next 4 1/2 levels)

Last edited by Frenchornsdad on Jun 10, 2019, 11:14:44 AM
what do you guys think about replacing hatred with pride aura?
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
Antigegner wrote:
what do you guys think about replacing hatred with pride aura?

What I am thinking is Pride aura and the new mace for the animate guard. The mace would give lightning damage, therefore we would use ice on rings to proc Ice resistance.
"
Frenchornsdad wrote:
Tks. Looks like I need lvl 100 to do this. Let you know next year (it'll probably take that long for the next 4 1/2 levels)

Mine is completed at 96level . ( im runnin that build more than 1 + 1/2 year and finetuned the gear most of the time . my last one was the +2gems chest that -considering pob- almost doubles the [alrdy high] dps )

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Last edited by Tom1nside on Jun 10, 2019, 3:54:05 PM
Sorry if I'm being a P.I.T.A. but I like your tree much more than Cloony's. Your POB says level 100 (123 skill points). So @ level 96, which 4 points did you not have allocated? Thanks !!!
I had a The Magnate Studded Belt drop early on while leveling this season and have found it to be a good (cheap) low level belt for this build as it has decent strength, nice all resist and a surprisingly powerful 50% increase to flask charges gained. The increase to stun duration kinda ties in with Shield Charge too I guess. Not as good as a custom rare but great for level 16!

Last edited by stinkychicken on Jun 10, 2019, 8:09:20 PM
well i got the build at last am at lvl89 so i still got some work to do,but my prob. is that am doing t14-15 and have no probs with the mods /no bosses yet. on t12 i get 1 hit death from bosses. any help would be great
ty
"
Frenchornsdad wrote:
Sorry if I'm being a P.I.T.A. but I like your tree much more than Cloony's. Your POB says level 100 (123 skill points). So @ level 96, which 4 points did you not have allocated? Thanks !!!

Atm is at 96level .

Fresh drop

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Last edited by Tom1nside on Jun 11, 2019, 11:20:10 AM
Would you post your 96 POB please. Really want to get above 1200 str. without giving up too much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info