When are we getting better trading tools?

"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Easy trade means reducing drop rates
Compare two hypothetical games. In the first game, trade is very difficult. The majority of items that can't be used by your character are not traded to other people. In the second game, trade is very easy. Many of the items that you can't use are traded to other people for items that you can. In the second game, because of trade, you have a much higher acquisition rate of useful items. While that sounds great if you want instant gratification, in reality it means that the second game either receives reduced drop rates relative to the first, or ends up being a whole lot easier and less challenging to achieve goals in.

I rest my case.

Yeah. Sadly, most of the people complaining (and demanding easier trade) won't read, believe, or respect the Trading Manifesto.

Ahh well.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
"
Unquietheart wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Easy trade means reducing drop rates
Compare two hypothetical games. In the first game, trade is very difficult. The majority of items that can't be used by your character are not traded to other people. In the second game, trade is very easy. Many of the items that you can't use are traded to other people for items that you can. In the second game, because of trade, you have a much higher acquisition rate of useful items. While that sounds great if you want instant gratification, in reality it means that the second game either receives reduced drop rates relative to the first, or ends up being a whole lot easier and less challenging to achieve goals in.

I rest my case.

Yeah. Sadly, most of the people complaining (and demanding easier trade) won't read, believe, or respect the Trading Manifesto.

Ahh well.

None of that applies to non-equipable items (currency, fragments, gems, prohpecies...), for which ppl actually want an AH. No need for items AH.
ign: klavesnica
"
drzpicu wrote:

None of that applies to non-equipable items (currency, fragments, gems, prohpecies...), for which ppl actually want an AH. No need for items AH.

I think you have to read this thread (and all other trade threads) if you think that "ppl" do not want an item AH.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info