When are we getting better trading tools?

All they need to do, is that acquiring other people's gear/currency binds the item to account for 2 weeks, so that people actually play the fucking game instead of wallstreet simulator all day.
"
All they need to do, is that acquiring other people's gear/currency binds the item to account for 2 weeks, so that people actually play the fucking game instead of wallstreet simulator all day.

I don't understand what it matters to you what other people find enjoyable. Not a big fan myself of the current market scene, but to just shut it down because it's not what I prefer to do is ludicrous.
AH with BoA on purchase.
"
X1Z1 wrote:
AH with BoA on purchase.

yeah, theres a great way to kill the game. I know i sure as hell would never look back if they did that crap.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
X1Z1 wrote:
AH with BoA on purchase.

While I wouldn't personally mind it due to my play style, there's nothing more destructive to the economy than BoA items. BoA isn't the answer to anything.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
According to Chris at diablo podcast, never.

Can't comment much about it, still thinking what would be the actual solution to the state of game that currently is rather than enhancing trade.

I think the only solution to the trade problem is to make it obsolete. Like, here, you can trade as much as you want, but you'll have no value out of it. But currently, at this state of game, that is not the case.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
Necromael wrote:

You can listen to it here: https://youtu.be/L2pZT2fbbDg?t=26m15s

I also wrote down what he was saying.

... means that i didn't catch that part

"
Trading is a very difficult topic in Path of Exile because unanimously all the vocal players want it to be easier. The fact we're not making trading easier is a ... they don't know the ... they have no idea why we have that policy and this is difficult because we don't want to hurt the players but at the same time we don't want the effects that you get when you can trivially upgrade your character to max within a few days of his starting. I mean like when i played using the auction house, both diablo 3 and other games, i was playing the auction house a lot more than i was actually killing monsters. 99% of my upgrades came from there and it was a completely different game, and one that i enjoyed less than actually killing monsters. The nice thing about no trade and diablo 3 of course is that you actually get the experience of finding... (upgrading?) your character, and that's a really good feeling and kind of the core behind action rpgs and thats why we want a hybrid approach. Where trading is cumbersome you know you can't do it... there's a cost to it in terms of time, frustration. And we want to take some of that frustration away but at the same time it's never gonna become particularly fast.
"
X1Z1 wrote:
"
Necromael wrote:

"
Trading is a very difficult topic in Path of Exile because unanimously all the vocal players want it to be easier. The fact we're not making trading easier is a ... they don't know the ... they have no idea why we have that policy and this is difficult because we don't want to hurt the players but at the same time we don't want the effects that you get when you can trivially upgrade your character to max within a few days of his starting. I mean like when i played using the auction house, both diablo 3 and other games, i was playing the auction house a lot more than i was actually killing monsters. 99% of my upgrades came from there and it was a completely different game, and one that i enjoyed less than actually killing monsters. The nice thing about no trade and diablo 3 of course is that you actually get the experience of finding... (upgrading?) your character, and that's a really good feeling and kind of the core behind action rpgs and thats why we want a hybrid approach. Where trading is cumbersome you know you can't do it... there's a cost to it in terms of time, frustration. And we want to take some of that frustration away but at the same time it's never gonna become particularly fast.

Rip your dream. Maybe finally you can stop posting your pointless AH topics.
"
Miská wrote:
"
X1Z1 wrote:
"
Necromael wrote:

"

Rip your dream. Maybe finally you can stop posting your pointless AH topics.

why would anyone quit posting and asking for a fix, just because Chris is an ignorant fool?
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
MasterAxe wrote:
Chris is an ignorant fool?

Enlighten us; what makes him ignorant, and what makes him a fool.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info