Personally I wish poe.trade would die so developers actually do something.

"
KOrchann wrote:
I think it would b fun if poe.trade die;) all t flippers crying about it. lol yes plz make it happen:D

How about flippers dying and poetrade crying?
+1

This is the first time in a while i see the OP posting something reasonable.

Totally agree.

Poe.trade needs to die
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
if you really hate poe.trade and want to get a change there is maybe a way

just put some Exalted in your salle tab and list it for 1 chaos 1 fusing 1 alchemy etc

repeat it with Ancient Orb / Divine Orb / Chaos etc

if you have some unused 6l do the same

tell everybody who hates the trade system to do the same

if you get enouth doing this the trade system should be fucked soon to a point where even the devs can't close their eyes

"
Awandel wrote:
if you really hate poe.trade and want to get a change there is maybe a way

just put some Exalted in your salle tab and list it for 1 chaos 1 fusing 1 alchemy etc

repeat it with Ancient Orb / Divine Orb / Chaos etc

if you have some unused 6l do the same

tell everybody who hates the trade system to do the same

if you get enouth doing this the trade system should be fucked soon to a point where even the devs can't close their eyes

Yeah I would rather not get blacklisted by xyz.
like with every protest it won't work with just one or two guys
You guys should all boycott trading until they do. But you won't. Your addiction is too strong.
"
You guys should all boycott trading until they do. But you won't. Your addiction is too strong.

im sure is more a case of forward thinking.

Doing the protest would be a great idea to fucked up the poe.trade search results. but it will end up in blacklisting the account/IP. Without any glimse of hope for in-house trading platform it pretty stupid to do so.

If I would knew that GGG is working on an inhouse trading and they have already put some work and coded some actions, I would so do so, even tho at the price of blacklisting
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
It's already hard enoug hto buy anything as it is.

Honestly I'm already getting angry just thinking about trying to buy anything in a stock.

Would take 5 seconds to buy 10 maps in any game with automated trade, but not there, you have to go trough the "rogue" experience of everyone trying to scam you even for just 1c.

Also everyone who says an AH would be bad is obviously a scumbag taking advantage of the current system or trolling/has never tried to buy misc items in large quantity and has the greatest achivement of finishing the game on normal difficulty.
Last edited by krenderke on Oct 3, 2017, 11:19:07 AM
"
Miazga wrote:
"

im sure is more a case of forward thinking.

Doing the protest would be a great idea to fucked up the poe.trade search results. but it will end up in blacklisting the account/IP. Without any glimse of hope for in-house trading platform it pretty stupid to do so.

If I would knew that GGG is working on an inhouse trading and they have already put some work and coded some actions, I would so do so, even tho at the price of blacklisting

Why would you get blacklisted for not trading?
Grinding Gear Games need to change their name to Trading Gear Games

past a certain gear level (which is relatively easy to obtain) the only gear progression you can get is from trading, i wish i could grind for my gear, but alas TGG doesn't want that
Chill Jams

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info