Personally I wish poe.trade would die so developers actually do something.

Hey the "First Wave of Trade Improvements" only happened on Feb 29th, 2016.

That's only like, coming up on 2 years you know.

Coding is hard.

My theory is we will have to wait for another leap year before it's ever ready.
"
Char1983 wrote:
"
Darshek78 wrote:
"Past a certain gear level (which is relatively easy to obtain) the only gear progression you can get is from trading, i wish i could grind for my gear, but alas GGG doesn't want that."

Really? Its called crafting.
You GRIND for currency to CRAFT gear.
Unless its a unique, it was crafted to be umber gear.
Majority of good gear is crafted not dropped.
Mirror quality items are crafted.
40 exalt Opal rings...crafted.
40+ currency items used for CRAFTING.

I had to laugh. A bit. A sad laugh.

Ever tried to grind for a Atziri's Disfavour? Tried to grind for a Starforge without trading? A Kaom's Heart? Even just a Belly of the Beast?

Ever tried to 6l an item SSF? I may be kind of dumb, but I am not that dumb.

As for crafting, how much crafting have you done this league? How many mirror-worthy items have you produced? How many Exalts have yo dropped? I dropped about 4 or 5 I think, cause I play too much. With those 4-5 Exalts, I can create, statistically, about 0.1 GG items. Crafting is in an extremely dumb state at the moment, and you know that. The only people who can really craft are mirror service providerst on Standard.

100% of the gear I use is dropped, except for the flasks. I am pretty sure that the vast majority of gear used by players is dropped, and only a very small minority is crafted. Yes, Steel and Opal rings are likely crafted, most weapons and chest pieces used are unique. Most rings that you find on the market are dropped rings. Same for non-unique amulets, belts, gloves, and boots.

You understood my post wrong.
I grind currency to buy what i need.
I dont like crafting,i like map running

The guy claimed he couldnt grind for gear.
You can, its just not gonna have perfect stats. Gonna have to craft for perfect stats.

Found 2 Belly's

Bought 2 Belly's:

Think those bellys were found with 40% health? Nope,try 12 divines for 15+ c each.

Spend time rolling 2b on a R/G chest or GRIND the currency and buy what i need?

4 exalts dropped so far.
The Doctor x1 flipped for 11 exalt
Abandoned wealth x7
The Hoarder x dozens
Xoph's blood bought and flipped twice
The King's heart found 3 bought rest,flipped chest for 4 exalt.

Bought and ran over a dozen Putrid cluster, bought for 90c each. Made profit.

The Tempest mask finished and flipped 5 or 6 time + half dozen pieces sold for 25c each.

Not hard to grind for currency.

But i also 20 quality maps and spend 3-5 master sextants, 15-25c every 3 maps.
I also reroll chests till they have + sockets and vaal.
Do you?

If the majority of the population is using ssf perfect T1 drops in league, why all the crying about trade,rng??
According to you everyone is rolling with perfect t1 drops, right?

"
dupie wrote:
The problem with GGG is that they think they are always right, I have lost most of my friends in PoE due to the direction the game has been headed. Quite frankly I am ashamed to live in the same country and even more so close to the head offices, fucking pains me driving near the GGG offices thinking of the people inside ruining the potential of the game.

This is why I will never give them another cent of my money, because I would rather spend it on extra ply toilet rolls.

I think like you.
I don't support the game more while no add trade system.
Your wallet be your best weapon.
"Sorry for my bad English"
I have a problem with GGG's reasoning why adding efficient trading system is bad.

Cuz then people would get items too easy. Well, errr, ok, but how about making the drops rates a little bit more reasonable?
Fuck me, isn't it the drop rate problem that we are having now? Aren't all leveling uniques 1c anyways, and people keep on calling them vendor trash? Just lower the drop rates, they'll rise in price as people need them.

Regulate the ability to get the items with currency/items you can get by playing the game (and therefore exchange for other things you need) and not by how retarded your trade system is.

If people are getting certain items (or item slots/classes) too easily, adjust that accordingly.
By allowing too high drop rates for certain things and leaving your trade tools inefficient you are effectively shifting all the wealth to select few people who are willing to swim in the cesspool that is current trade system.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Oct 9, 2017, 6:29:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info