The Design of 3.0.2's New Unique Items

Honestly, there are a lot of way for generate charges on kill, would be better if was "on hit" or some other different way that doesn't already exist.

ES very low, Life and ES on kill not on hit, no Resistances...

I would like to see some new Item for end-game in the future, actually 80% of the builds use same Armour (Kaom/Belly)
Last edited by zio_kose on Oct 2, 2017, 2:03:19 PM
RIP Tabula
--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
--------------------------------------
"
Severinus3 wrote:
Eeh the glove bottom line seems useless... it's not like your charges are gonna last over 12 seconds, which means they'd fall off. If you really want some charges you need a consistent way to generate them

Gloves are meant to be used with https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Restless_Ward
Looks like diallas malefaction is the new tabula rasa
Looking forward to get that gloves, gg
"
Jio_Doego wrote:

The different is only 10ex for 6 link it XD
It's actually really bad for Dialla's Malefaction to hit live without a white socket modifier.

Please, please consider adding one.

"
Jio_Doego wrote:

6L malefaction will be much more expensive than rasa, what are you even talking about? It doesn't come 6L, after all. It'll be more like whatever the current absolutely most expensive uncorrupted skin of the loyal is (the most desirable socket colors vary by league based on meta)

"
kogilcane wrote:
"

"Gain 3 of Endurance, Frenzy or Power charge in sequence respectively every 5 seconds.
The wording implies that you get only one type of charge every 5 seconds. Meaning you will have 2 types of charges up at any time.

Now play around with charge duration to get cool effects.
Nobody ever traveled trough charges for 3 points. BUT these gloves would allow you to pickup 3 nodes for charge duration(18% each totaling in 54%increase), allowing you to keep those charges up all the time.

a thing like that would be op with The Restless Ward on, it's like free charges always, bruh...

Isen't that the most enjoyable part of PoE, even for new players? Being like "OH SHART BRUH! Look at this! If i put on these two items they get synergy ETC ETC"
All my energy goes to farm DW Daggers! BUFF MELEE!!1!1
Are people totally forgetting about skin of the loyal that is in the game and is a +1 to socketed gems which can be corrupted to give an additional +1? Sure this chest piece is going to have a bigger freedom of colors but you will have to 6s and 6l it, while a dropped skin of the loyal comes 6l. Corrupting both to have +1 is going to be equally hard, the benefit of this chestpiece seems to be that you can have green sockets to get an additional +10% quality however and its benefit of socket freedom. Meanwhile if you have ES or want any kind of defenses, skin of the loyal will hands down be the winner with its 100% increase to global defenses.

So yeah I don't think it is going to be a bad choice for SRS or spectre builds and the like, but I don't know if it will be that great for most other builds. If your build can run a tabula, it can easily run with this one aswell but you might aswell run a skin of the loyal tbh and corrupting both runs the same risk anyways. Skin of the loyal is also insanely good for ES builds since it is 100% increased ES, so if your gloves, helmet, boots and shield got a ton of ES you will enjoy a nice amount of boost to your own ES.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info