The Design of 3.0.2's New Unique Items

Today everyone thinks the chestpiece isn't even worth picking up until next month when Mathil makes a build with it and you all will be paying multiple exalts for it
The price of lvl4 enlightens is gonna go down ;P
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Today everyone thinks the chestpiece isn't even worth picking up until next month when Mathil makes a build with it and you all will be paying multiple exalts for it

No build is going to require this body armor. It's a leveling piece, much like Tabula Rasa.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GGG you colossal idiots...how many times do we have to tell you on kill fucking sucks. Especially now with new boss HP values.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
HYPE
"
Nutius wrote:
Nice. If the gloves do what it sounds like the they do, then they will be very powerful indeed for certain builds.

The chestpiece though... No defences to speak of, and only a tiny bonus to the gems. Sure, if your strategy is to level gems to sell then maybe. Can't deny it looks like a 1 alch unique to me.

EDIT: on second thought, I guess the chest is a potential +3 to gems chest, so it has got some potential perhaps.

I see the chest piece as a tabula 2.0 Real good for leveling if you can get a good 4-5 link in it
10% quality on gem... Is there really any gem that benefits more from quality than from a level? We are one step closer to instant portal yay! Tabula 2.0, only that I'd need to actually 6l it... At this point I'd just use tabula and spend my currency to 6l chest that I'd actually use in the later game.

Well at least we can have explosive arrow without having to choose between quill rain and +3 bow (good luck corrupting dozens of these, earlier 6linked, chests though)!
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
GGG you colossal idiots...how many times do we have to tell you on kill fucking sucks. Especially now with new boss HP values.

Yeah thats item for chinese gold farmers. So if you are bosskiller you have no gloves at all :D nice 1 alch shiet item. 'on kill' is stupidest thing ever!
why make some gloves that are pathetic stats, giving just access to charges? havent we seen charges been nerfed to zero, what good does this item do in this current patch?
basically in a nutshell
-crap
-mediocre
-mediocre
-mediocre
-situational

must be something people are looking forward perhaps
IGN:
@McDeliveryOnFlurry - Legacy Softcore

add me if i win or if my bids are lower than c/o
Looks nice, but would be better if it's on hit instead of on kill :( . Lets see what we can build with it.
Last edited by Garfin on Oct 2, 2017, 9:59:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info