The Design of 3.0.2's New Unique Items

why exp, why not manacost\reserve?
Eeh the glove bottom line seems useless... it's not like your charges are gonna last over 12 seconds, which means they'd fall off. If you really want some charges you need a consistent way to generate them

Chest seems kinda cool tho, 2red sockets for a spell and empower, and 4green for some free quality. Blue seems useless except for BoR builds tho :/
"
SisterBlister wrote:

"
vio wrote:
as i understood it, the chest armor's sockets already work like white sockets, you can put gems of any color in any socket. sockets are just colored to define the buff they grant

The idea is to make white sockets desirable so people vaal this item and thus keep its supply down a bit.

for me, the chest description of "gems can be socketed in this chest ignoring socket color" is the equivalent to having white sockets like on tabula rasa. there is no need vaal it to get white sockets.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Chase unique please...
Or at least something with better stats then a first pair or rare gloves that drop in Tier 1 map and i indentify it...

The chest:
Looks cool i like the idea, if it drops in leveling you get a unique play experience.
It would make you build you character differently, use different skills, overall 9/10 Love it!

The gloves:
Do we need hybrid gloves, with lover stats then average roll on rare, with focus on speed clearing that don't give speed.

Change the charges generation to something that helps boss fight, cause god knows we need help during boss fights.

"Gain 3 of Endurance, Frenzy or Power charge in sequence respectively every 5 seconds.
The wording implies that you get only one type of charge every 5 seconds. Meaning you will have 2 types of charges up at any time.

Now play around with charge duration to get cool effects.
Nobody ever traveled trough charges for 3 points. BUT these gloves would allow you to pickup 3 nodes for charge duration(18% each totaling in 54%increase), allowing you to keep those charges up all the time.

All my energy goes to farm DW Daggers! BUFF MELEE!!1!1
GGG why are you making worthless items? Instead, make something OP
like is Headhunter that everyone want.
Mirror of Kalandra?
lvl 6 Empower incoming :)
Just get +1 corruption on chest than lvl 4 empower and place it in red socket= +6lvls to all gems
Dear GGG, please please please, make 3D art for this:

Seriously, how long cool looking items will be just images?!
Last edited by Void_Smasher on Oct 2, 2017, 11:59:45 AM
"

"Gain 3 of Endurance, Frenzy or Power charge in sequence respectively every 5 seconds.
The wording implies that you get only one type of charge every 5 seconds. Meaning you will have 2 types of charges up at any time.

Now play around with charge duration to get cool effects.
Nobody ever traveled trough charges for 3 points. BUT these gloves would allow you to pickup 3 nodes for charge duration(18% each totaling in 54%increase), allowing you to keep those charges up all the time.

a thing like that would be op with The Restless Ward on, it's like free charges always, bruh...
2 alch
charge generation on an item...
maybe ggg forgot they nerfed density so bad all charges time out between packs
Life will be technically better Soon TM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info