The Design of 3.0.2's New Unique Items

vaal the chest for +1 to all level
vaal lvl4 empower to a red socket will get +3+1+1=5 level to active skills
vaal a 21 spell or minion gem to red socket will get 21+1+1=23 level

easy level 28 summoning raging spirit...
Isn't the chest just a pain in the backside version of a +1 tabula?
garbage items.
Impressive changes you guys have been doing on the market system.... since 2.0?

I'm amazed how much shittier the game has become in 3.0

nothing gets changed in this game anymore, apparently shit it just recycled over and over and over.

meanwhile we are playing with a market system built in the early 2000's

How do you guys sleep at night selling millions of USD in MTX... recycling your own game, and letting people play with early 2000's market system
"
Raghin wrote:
"
Nutius wrote:
Nice. If the gloves do what it sounds like the they do, then they will be very powerful indeed for certain builds.

The chestpiece though... No defences to speak of, and only a tiny bonus to the gems. Sure, if your strategy is to level gems to sell then maybe. Can't deny it looks like a 1 alch unique to me.

EDIT: on second thought, I guess the chest is a potential +3 to gems chest, so it has got some potential perhaps.

Incorrect Assessment

Corrupt gem - 21 + 1 socket = 22
Corrupt Empower - +3 + 1 socket = +4
Level 26 Skill gem potential in 6L format.

Not bad at all

quite an easy way to get the most out of zombies, since the zombie + empower need the +1 level, and the support gems generally benefit more from quality.

given the cost of trying to roll RRGGGG on a ES gear though, just RRG is good enough for most purposes.

Would absolutely love a corrupted +1 skill version, that's almost priceless (provided its got a decent amount of RR's).
"
Asmosis wrote:
"
Raghin wrote:
"
Nutius wrote:
Nice. If the gloves do what it sounds like the they do, then they will be very powerful indeed for certain builds.

The chestpiece though... No defences to speak of, and only a tiny bonus to the gems. Sure, if your strategy is to level gems to sell then maybe. Can't deny it looks like a 1 alch unique to me.

EDIT: on second thought, I guess the chest is a potential +3 to gems chest, so it has got some potential perhaps.

Incorrect Assessment

Corrupt gem - 21 + 1 socket = 22
Corrupt Empower - +3 + 1 socket = +4
Level 26 Skill gem potential in 6L format.

Not bad at all

quite an easy way to get the most out of zombies, since the zombie + empower need the +1 level, and the support gems generally benefit more from quality.

given the cost of trying to roll RRGGGG on a ES gear though, just RRG is good enough for most purposes.

Would absolutely love a corrupted +1 skill version, that's almost priceless (provided its got a decent amount of RR's).

Shouldn't the "no attribute requirements" solve the problem of rolling red and green on it?
VAAL IT OR NO BALLS!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info