[3.1] TRICKSTER Scorching Ray + Righteous Fire MoM Boss farmer 1.8mil trash DPS

"
jadeheart6 wrote:
I think I have the gear enough for endgame, just don't have the maps yet to get there. ;-)

yo just buy 1 and hope it would drop another 1 xD Buying sunken city for pantheon is not bad
Gear at the moment
Spoiler

Any more suggestions for Endgame Bosses?
Nevermind figured it out :D
Last edited by h4stings on Mar 22, 2018, 12:00:08 AM
"
h4stings wrote:
Can you help me figure out what i'm missing DPS wise?? I've compared your gear/tree to mine using path of builder and I can't figure it out!! :( Even if I had all 21 gems, and removing your helm and gloves you still show having 56k DoT vs me at 39k. :(

My Char is EowynBestiary if you wanna check it out

Thanks!

Tick on flasks and charges,... in Item and Configuration for showing effective damage
I'm having trouble with Elder fight, can anyone suggest anything? His ice spears or whatever the fuck they are just kill me, any flask suggestions?

Well, never said this build isnt cheap compared to the JUGG. However the guide says this build is very tanky, which is definitely not the case. You will not be able to facetank alot of stuff in the game and it is nowhere near being tanky, you wont even sustain your mana pool against bosses with big hits. It just sucks seeing people having troubles sustaining mana and life during boss fights and getting oneshotted by bosses, this build will definitely do alot of damage but it is nowhere near being tanky all.

Son now this is my gear. i have 310k righteous fire damage and 540k scorching ray damage, 6.3k life and 1161 u. mana. I'm thinking of replacing the chest with a kaom's heart instead of a belly and using a balefire for the scorching ray damage. If i did that i would have 7.5k of life and 347k of rf damage and 435k of sc damage. Any suggestions?
"
lorkdubo wrote:

Son now this is my gear. i have 310k righteous fire damage and 540k scorching ray damage, 6.3k life and 1161 u. mana. I'm thinking of replacing the chest with a kaom's heart instead of a belly and using a balefire for the scorching ray damage. If i did that i would have 7.5k of life and 347k of rf damage and 435k of sc damage. Any suggestions?

How are you holding up in the higher tiered fights? I still find myself not feeling very tanky vs. bosses whereas I can just walk through trash. I'm thinking it's probably because I'm not using my flasks like I should.

"
jadeheart6 wrote:
"
lorkdubo wrote:

How are you holding up in the higher tiered fights? I still find myself not feeling very tanky vs. bosses whereas I can just walk through trash. I'm thinking it's probably because I'm not using my flasks like I should.

I have no problem, i did all guardian's and have to do uber elder yet.
my flask's.
Just did elder with this gear , uber left

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info