[3.1] TRICKSTER Scorching Ray + Righteous Fire MoM Boss farmer 1.8mil trash DPS

Not sure where to go next for gear upgrades.
my profile is open, finally get the degen balanced, but items really get expensive, spend 15ex so far for my version, tanky when not using RF.
u are NC or SB
I did this build earlier in the league and without currency - I had some degen problems that I couldn't fix at the time. I just went back to this build and it's great with new gear! Still need a few upgrades, but it's going smooth so far.

I've hit a wall now and was wondering if someone could look at my gear and tell me the biggest flaws. My body armor sucks because I simply haven't got enough currency for a kaom's or 6L belly. I haven't done above T12 maps yet because even though I melt most mobs, I occasionally just get one-hit and I'm not sure why. I'm stuck at lvl89 right now due to dying often enough to lose whatever I gain and I don't want to run 200 low level maps to gain a level.
"
Old_Fart wrote:
I've hit a wall now and was wondering if someone could look at my gear and tell me the biggest flaws. My body armor sucks because I simply haven't got enough currency for a kaom's or 6L belly. I haven't done above T12 maps yet because even though I melt most mobs, I occasionally just get one-hit and I'm not sure why. I'm stuck at lvl89 right now due to dying often enough to lose whatever I gain and I don't want to run 200 low level maps to gain a level.

I think you need to put your character tab on public, look at my character 'Erretzaile' I am running and farming T13-T14 without much problems. And T11-12 are extremely easy.
Thanks to you I have managed to secure my first Shaper kill ever !!

Great build. I cannot recommend RF enough for people who are looking for all rounder builds.

For my part, I certainly need some more life to make it a bit more powerfull but it is working fine with the gear I have right now.

So thanks again and best of luck to those who want to give it a go.
Thanks for the awesome build, killed Shaper in Flashback league with the following gear:
"
Old_Fart wrote:

You're missing a lot of life on your jewellery and life values on gloves and boots are too low. At level 90, you want at least 8K EHP. I'd also swap that helm for an elder one with burning damage & concentrated effect to improve your righteous fire damage. If you don't have a 6L Belly then it's better to use a Kaom's Heart for more life. Replace the life and mana flasks with a ruby flask and a witchfire brew, keep the hybrid flask or use a writhing jar.

Last edited by pathofexile003 on May 24, 2018, 4:57:36 PM
Would like to play this for the next league.

Is this viable as a league starter? Or should i start off with like a ED/Contagion league starter first then transition?

I find lvling as ED is not as good as it used to be. Go with scorching ray and cwc firestorm, they scale on almost the same passives.
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info