[3.1] TRICKSTER Scorching Ray + Righteous Fire MoM Boss farmer 1.8mil trash DPS

I am not sure this will get a response but I guess I shall ask where is the best place to focus on for my character.

Im running Balefire with a Belly ( can't afford kaom's) and some nice life gear ( got around 5.3k). Things is I am struggling with party play in just a 2 player zone on a t9 map ( its a tad slow ) I can clear t6 relatively quickly. Maybe the build just requires a lot more investment then what I have in it so far.. And I know my amulet has fire dmg on hit which proc ele equil. wrongly but for bosses it doesn't matter because orb of storms( need to link it to crit). I also haven't speced into MoM or started to use clarity yet; as I don't know when I should I have no mana on my gear being the reason.

Spoiler
Hey, using this build, cleared some T15 with it. Pretty fun experience overall.

Found a nice helmet (https://imgur.com/a/1bTZxBH). Wondering if I should use it and grab the AoE nodes in Maurader area.

Also, would appreciate general tips on where to improve my gear. (life regen is OK, as is mana, so need to keep it as is). Still using mana pot/instant heal pot as I sometimes run out, will try checking if I can run the flasks in the guide later.

My main issue is that I get just blasted with physical damage. It just destroys me. Both with rumi's and basalt, it just wrecks me. As an example let's take the summit boss. Destroys me, also, vaal temple trio, if I try to get the challenge and wait for all of them to spawn, I have to portal, as the phys damage is just too big. Do I replace the helmet and get an armour base as well as the gloves?

My gear:

Spoiler
Last edited by mantash on Jul 24, 2018, 2:18:00 AM
"
Themasterofw wrote:
I am not sure this will get a response but I guess I shall ask where is the best place to focus on for my character.

Im running Balefire with a Belly ( can't afford kaom's) and some nice life gear ( got around 5.3k). Things is I am struggling with party play in just a 2 player zone on a t9 map ( its a tad slow ) I can clear t6 relatively quickly. Maybe the build just requires a lot more investment then what I have in it so far.. And I know my amulet has fire dmg on hit which proc ele equil. wrongly but for bosses it doesn't matter because orb of storms( need to link it to crit). I also haven't speced into MoM or started to use clarity yet; as I don't know when I should I have no mana on my gear being the reason.

Spoiler

Get your RF 4-link ASAP. Elemental focus gives you 49% MORE damage. Get your orb of storms linked also (those power charges really do power you up) and EE boosts your damage. You didn't mention anything about flasks, do you have witchfire? As it's a flat damage increase and also the curse aura you get boosts your damage as well.

If you're not running clarity, you should atleast be leveling it. Get regen, preferably, on rings OR jewels. You have a sweet talisman there, but if you still hit max res and are OK for ele weakness get a blue pearl necklace for that mana regen and get MoM. It absorbs a ton of damage.
Last edited by mantash on Jul 23, 2018, 3:20:55 PM
Is this still a viable 3.3 league starter to farm Uber lab?
Yep, this still melts uber. I did my first run (for my ascendancy) yesterday at 84, which was also a ‘dangerous’ day, and it was a walk in the park. I haven’t updated my gear since doing it if you want to check my profile for garbage gear used.
@Doge_This_DPS
"
Masterswotl wrote:
Yep, this still melts uber. I did my first run (for my ascendancy) yesterday at 84, which was also a ‘dangerous’ day, and it was a walk in the park. I haven’t updated my gear since doing it if you want to check my profile for garbage gear used.

Thanks for your reply!
Did you have problems affording gear for it as a league starter?
How did you find going through traps with this?
What leveling uniques are recommended for easy leveling?
can be carried in 3.4 there is no updated guide?
"
bankai1009 wrote:
"
Masterswotl wrote:

Thanks for your reply!
Did you have problems affording gear for it as a league starter?
How did you find going through traps with this?

I farmed uber with all 1-4c items. You just have weapon swap brightbeak/prismatic and you almost never give a shit about traps. Your regen is insane whence you've killed something.
@Doge_This_DPS
Wouldn't a dagger with high spell damage and crafted DoT be better than a Doryani's Catalyst?
You would then be able to swap out Shield charge for Whirling blades.
You would gain faster clear speed & going through traps will be a much easier & faster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info