[3.1] TRICKSTER Scorching Ray + Righteous Fire MoM Boss farmer 1.8mil trash DPS

Absolutely agree that you will never be "tanky" as this build, even if you buy nutty life/mana gear and get like 9k EHP.

Overall the build is... OK. I haven't played Guardian LL RF/SR so I can't compare but this build feels good enough to do most content in the game. You don't do a tremendous amount of DPS and you're not tremendously tanky but it gets there. The best thing is that quite contrary to the OP this is in fact a budget build (maybe you need much better gear to survive in HC). Rise of the Phoenix and Balefire are 1 alch at the moment and even very early on aren't more than like 10c together, and that will get you to red maps and beyond if you want to. You can look at my garbage gear, none of which is worth more than 1c except my 6L Belly and the Blue Pearl neck, and Belly is not necessary at all.
After the patch up-date and RF no longer being Viable on Berserker, I looked to the forums and found this build for a Shadow RF, luckily I did not have to re-lv a toon to play my favorite build. I Don't have any problems sustaining MoM in the build or life that is not my issue but rather that I looked over your build and have a few questions even still with understanding my current lv is 20 lvs off from yours. Noticed you took Swift Killer ascendency which I would think you use frenzy's as not all but a good amount of dps to your build... how are you building frenzy's and how is your RF so high in dps... Really the only factors im having trouble understanding. I have a 6 link brass dome with SR hooked up in it with 4-blues 1-green and 1-red pulling around 400k dps with SR on poe build once they are lv 20. If you could please give insight on the RF side of this build along with building frenzy's would be much appreciated. Thank Again, Take Care! Hope to hear back from you!
Last edited by Soaringbird420 on Mar 17, 2018, 7:31:44 AM
I have problems sustaining life and mana regen, could you see my profile and try to help me?... I know gear is started and gems need to level up, but, if you see something is so wrong with my character... Thanks in advance...
"
Madasan wrote:
I have problems sustaining life and mana regen, could you see my profile and try to help me?... I know gear is started and gems need to level up, but, if you see something is so wrong with my character... Thanks in advance...

Well your gear is so well but i advice you to use lvl20 purity of fire and clarity, and use the rare items to stack hp and hp regeneration (mana regen is adviced too). You should be fine with that, u will say ^3^
Thanks so much, I don´t understand how you generate frenzy and power charges if you don´t kill, you can do it for Bosses?... or how it works?...
"
Noticed you took Swift Killer ascendency which I would think you use frenzy's as not all but a good amount of dps to your build... how are you building frenzy's

The reason to take Swift Killer is the other two options have no effect. Harness the Void does nothing as RF and SR do not hit, and Ghost Dance can never work because we have 0 ES due to degen. Swift Killer produces significantly more trash DPS, that's all.

"
Madasan wrote:
Thanks so much, I don´t understand how you generate frenzy and power charges if you don´t kill, you can do it for Bosses?... or how it works?...

You don't have them up for bosses like Shaper, except after he summons adds. You can have them up for map bosses because you can go from fighting trash to killing the boss in the 10 seconds they're up.

You could also buy the new Bestiary chest, Farrul's Fur, which gives you max power and frenzy charges at all times while you run Aspect of the Cat. This is not at all a budget option since the chest costs 8 exalts or so just by itself, and you also lose life and resists from not using Belly or a rare chest with more life, but if you find yourself hurting for DPS or just want a more glass cannon build to finish Shaper faster this is definitely an option. You can make the resists up in other slots.

Alternatively you can use Writhing Jar as one of your flasks to get mobs to kill on a boss but since we do not get guaranteed charges on kill this may not result in great uptime either.
Last edited by ythealien on Mar 17, 2018, 8:36:39 PM
Thank you, I do appreciate the advice on new gear via Bestiary I was not aware of...Definitely will make the build more viable in survivability once I can my hands on the desired gear! But think I will have to put this build on the back burner till everything comes to std... And grind for it my self if need be... Just my only question stands is on how to get 250k-300k dps with RF... Thanks again take care!
"
Just my only question stands is on how to get 250k-300k dps with RF... Thanks again take care!

More life (RF's biggest scaling factor is your life total), essence of delirium gloves, concentrated effect instead of improved AoE, and fire/ele damage on gear such as essence crafted opal rings.
Still getting life degeneration, I have changed lot of objects in my gear, level 20 clarity and`purity of fire, I don´t know what more I can do...

567 life reg
201 mana reg

Are those stats ok?... What I´m doing wrong?
Last edited by Madasan on Mar 18, 2018, 6:01:11 AM
"
Madasan wrote:
Still getting life degeneration, I have changed lot of objects in my gear, level 20 clarity and`purity of fire, I don´t know what more I can do...

567 life reg
201 mana reg

Are those stats ok?... What I´m doing wrong?

You dont have prolonged pain, which reduces damage taken from damage over time in 10%. Are you running the right gods too? The less fire damage and less damage while moving ones?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info