[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

I'd just like to thank the author of this build. I just finished Shaper (It could've been deathless I guess but I got greedy!). I've never been able to push this far with a character mostly cus I grow tired too fast, and I've played alot of HC. But this build, with the damage and all, it kept me wanting to get that fracker.

It really did start out cheap and I think all and all my gear is around 12-15 ex (I bought the chest 6L for 5.5 ex).

https://imgur.com/a/mtf3h

Happy time screenshot and thanks again for this awesome build!

https://pastebin.com/NHDYbW9k - my PoB if anyone is wondering. Upgrades I've been looking at: 40% blade flurry helm, int on boots and maybe upgrade a few of the jewels.

IGN: Thorken
I have been playing this build as Guardian instead of Inquis. I have to say that defensively it is pretty awesome, but the dps is lacking a little. Pretty nice for Uber lab as Guardian however.

I will try as Inquis tonight and see how it compares. Good build!
So for anyone wondering, it looks like going from 5 to 6 link, and getting wrath aura from 20 to 21 are one of the biggest dps increase.

how rare is the 160 lightning / 40% bladeflurry increase dps enchant in lab ?
Playing this build in Standard, so I dont have access to some of the good abyss jewels.
I have decent gear, but some could be improved (rings). I have above 10K ES, but BladeFlurry is only about 9K.

so i was looking into this build since i like everything i see, but i was wondering if any1 could give me some good tips about watcher eye jewels, is it needed? and if i want one, wich kind should i be looking for? ty in advance!
- The best Watcher's eyes for this build are the ones with clarity
- It's not needed, but will add 1 to 2K of ES
So I made this build like 3 days ago and I must say its satisfying to have 10k ES while regenerating high amount of it while mapping and on bosses, also I really enjoy CI/LL builds so i am having a lot of fun playing this build. The damage and surv are great for the endgame content, but the only downsize for me is attack speed. Since I played alot of BF builds back in the Legacy I must admit that APS are not really satisfying, I swapped Lightning pen for Faster attacks to just feel better while mapping.
"
Frikadelic wrote:
so i was looking into this build since i like everything i see, but i was wondering if any1 could give me some good tips about watcher eye jewels, is it needed? and if i want one, wich kind should i be looking for? ty in advance!

best watcher's eye will have mana as es mod.

for the second mod i believe lightning pen. while wrath is the best option,

alternatives are mana leech while wrath (saves 2 passive points)
es regen while discipline
life regen while vitality (u will need vitality instead of your purity, gives around 1% es regen)

btw do not ignore new shaper items, especially the elder belt is amazing (12% all attributes):

i use this one, only decently rolled and yet gives more dmg and es than any other belt, bringing me to 12k ES and 1.34 million dps.

Atm i am crafting a shaped vaal regalia with es and %int, we will see how that one performs vs incandescent heart
Last edited by dogmaticfox on Jan 22, 2018, 7:37:27 AM
dogmaticfox: I notice you don't have "unwavering stance" in your tree.....what do you use for stun immunity ? Only the pantheon ?
"
Pacificator77 wrote:
dogmaticfox: I notice you don't have "unwavering stance" in your tree.....what do you use for stun immunity ? Only the pantheon ?

yes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info