[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

Hello, I came up with some similar ideas for HOWA (in theory), swapping lighting strike for blade flurry on bosses, and wanted to ask if you tried a Hybrid hp/es version, without Ghost Reaver or Soul Theter, for ES - just that insane regen Inquisitor provides to hp and es (Cons. Ground without Zealoth's Oath) + Soul of Arakali and Life leech fully for hp part + MOM since we even get a 6% regen without all other investment in mana. If you tried it, could it be any better? I happened to have some nice gear pieces with int, high es and hp, would be a shame to lose the hp mods since I have them already on gear. Here is what I have for build, and I'm willing to craft hp on pieces that yet don't have life:
Since it could be hybrid, I thought that it would be better to dualwield howa for a dps boost instead es shield, we could have plenty of it from other pieces, specially changing boots for ones with 150+es with 60+ hp. In passive tree I would assume getting mostly only hp instead ES, since we get %es from int. With Cyclopian coil we get 35% increased damage from dex being lowest and shock/ignite immunity for cases when we don't have cons. ground but want to use Vinctars without drawbacks + some decent hp and of course int increase. This is the tree I made for lvl 100
Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAsAAQ0ACxUAAINPBEPI-d1boKdVfA5o8vAfogAEs8Bm4XPtIIKbV-J35TKJOtgnL5BVGjjsOIV7ZlSUb3IPcYVXKUbXKU-ePIx25CIabDbpJKoWb-Nqna7lixvxfsenCNgkVkja3evuhTJ8gxEtLJwQWHYRvOpqQwj0bRkRUKcr2VsbJUuu6QI1uR8CBAc2xYPbVcYi9GwLkyd_xjBbrTMZ17c-_grYvTWS8kU64aZXTeP-j5rgRZ1TUhzcjxrviPk3189JsbiTKPpXyQ18gsf56EGHflkRlgcelS7w1UlRtfJuqkrIPycqTQDuLOkVIN0NW69OKiPTbyeaao9ghrMpi5tu34aAMKi5DFLtYZx7AAAAAAA=
With it and Soul of Arakali it would be 16.5% hp regen on consecrated ground and 9% Es regen + 2% hp leech from attacks without flasks. Not counting -4% from bloodrage, probably could spam righteous fire + anti burn flask as fast as one can in situations where you really need full potential of regen boost. Or could even trade wrath + discipline for vitality + lvl 21 purity of fire with empower, maybe would give a more significant damage boost all together, while on consecrated ground being able to easily sustain it even dual wielding howa. 2 jewels are used to convert str to int and dex to int. They would give 148 int + int from tree would be 451 together, with gear I linked it's already a bit over 1k, that is like basic minimum for howa. We get one more jewel slot for Watcher's eye or any abyss jewel with flat hp/es/atk bonuses, maybe trade some hp or es% to get instead 2 more easy jewels for another flat hp/es/dmg. here is a tree with -25% hp as an example, but instead +2 jewels and 30 int
Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAsAAQ0ACxUAAINPBEPI-d1boKdVfA5o8vAfogAEs8Bm4XPtIIKbV-J35TKJOtgnL5BVGjjsOIV7ZlSUb3IPcYVXKUbXKU-ePIx25CIabDbpJKoWb-Nqna7lixvxfsenCNgkVkja3evuhTJ8gxEtLJwQWHYRvOpqQwj0bRkRUKcr2VsbJUuu6QI1uR8CBAc2xYPbVcYi9GwLkyd_xjBbrTMZ17c-_grYvTWSmuBFnVNSHNyPGu-I-TfXz0mxuJMo-lfJDXyCx_noQYd-WRGWBx6VLvDVSVG18m6qSsg_JypNAO4s6RUg3Q1br04qI9NvJ5pqj2CGs76KoS9Ms9Af7-spi5tu34aAMKi5DFLtYZx7AAAAAAA=
Last edited by Yorhen on Jan 29, 2018, 10:52:39 AM
Could anyone check my profile and tell me why my damage bad? :(
"
Shecutor wrote:
"
Mizure wrote:
i dont really understand the arakaali version so i stay with brine king, allso helps me staying alive in
against vs stun/freeze crowds

Soul of aarkali "50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently" thats mean if you are at blood rage and you recast it you got +50 % es recovery rate couse game calculate recast blood rage as you are stop takin dmg over time its very strong i use this version and its many other way to carea boute stun/freez like kiara determination flask

yes well "recovery", but why do I only get more es RECHARGE and not life/ES REGEN?
"
taanhdung wrote:

PoB with your profile gives a respectable 1M dps with inc AoE and 1.6M with conc (which for some unknown reason doesn't seem to be in your gear).

Do you relase BF at the 6th stage ? That's the only thing I can think of that would drastically reduce your damage output.
"
Edizbak wrote:
"
taanhdung wrote:

PoB with your profile gives a respectable 1M dps with inc AoE and 1.6M with conc (which for some unknown reason doesn't seem to be in your gear).

Do you relase BF at the 6th stage ? That's the only thing I can think of that would drastically reduce your damage output.

Thank you for checking my gear :D When i commented out there my damage was only 0,8M with conc and yes, i didn't release BF at 6th stage xD. Then i read lots of other comments and changed the tree (no more Unweaving Stance), upgraded items... Result is unexpectable with 11k ES and 1.6M damage release.
Just did my 1st time kill uber atziri so sweet :3
Hey man, noob question here, I'm following this build, but I couldn't find from where you get mana leech. Thanks for the attention.
"
Jack3dedos wrote:
Hey man, noob question here, I'm following this build, but I couldn't find from where you get mana leech. Thanks for the attention.

"Mind Drinker" in the Shadow section
I'm looking for input from people who have played this build a lot. I'm playing in Standard, so I have a large budget. I'm wondering about the chest piece. What's your opinion on whether Incandescent Heart (IH) is still preferable to a vaal regalia with let's say 850 ES? I understand that IH gives you the leech, so you can save yourself six nodes on the tree, and it reduces elemental damage, so maybe it makes up for the fact that you'd have far less ES. Maybe you can use the nodes you save by having IH's leech to regain some of the lost ES on the tree. Has anyone experimented with this? I thought I'd ask before I spend the time experimenting.
"
Brantley03 wrote:
I'm looking for input from people who have played this build a lot. I'm playing in Standard, so I have a large budget. I'm wondering about the chest piece. What's your opinion on whether Incandescent Heart (IH) is still preferable to a vaal regalia with let's say 850 ES? I understand that IH gives you the leech, so you can save yourself six nodes on the tree, and it reduces elemental damage, so maybe it makes up for the fact that you'd have far less ES. Maybe you can use the nodes you save by having IH's leech to regain some of the lost ES on the tree. Has anyone experimented with this? I thought I'd ask before I spend the time experimenting.

I'm in Abyss, i have crafted a 650ES chest and 6link it but after trying with Incandescent Heart i sold it instantly :D . Incandescent Heart gives tons of armour, damage and especially 25% elemental damage reduction. It makes you really tanky against Shaper and Uber atziri so easy (i can survive 6-7 balls of Shaper, 4 storm calls or even double flamebast of uber atziri). With your budget u can test and feel the different :D
Did anybody do this as a league starter? Really enjoying the build.
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info