[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

It seems that most people in the thread feel that the Arakaali version is superior....have you tried both ? Is there a reason why you prefer to use the brine king ?
i dont really understand the arakaali version so i stay with brine king, allso helps me staying alive in
against vs stun/freeze crowds
"
Mizure wrote:
i dont really understand the arakaali version so i stay with brine king, allso helps me staying alive in

Soul of aarkali "50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently" thats mean if you are at blood rage and you recast it you got +50 % es recovery rate couse game calculate recast blood rage as you are stop takin dmg over time its very strong i use this version and its many other way to carea boute stun/freez like kiara determination flask
"
Shecutor wrote:
"
Mizure wrote:

Soul of aarkali "50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently" thats mean if you are at blood rage and you recast it you got +50 % es recovery rate couse game calculate recast blood rage as you are stop takin dmg over time its very strong i use this version and its many other way to carea boute stun/freez like kiara determination flask

So recasting alone (every 4 sec ?) is sufficient ? You dont need to have CWDT triggering IC ?
"
Pacificator77 wrote:
It seems that most people in the thread feel that the Arakaali version is superior....have you tried both ? Is there a reason why you prefer to use the brine king ?

yes i tried both. More regen is good but in the end i decided it is not worth it:

pathing to U.Stance means travelling via str nodes which is a big no-no. Int nodes are more powerful than ever in 3.1.

Losing a ring, amulet or boot slot is also harsh with my gear level in abyss, might be different in std where ppl have access to mirrored/legacy items and such.

Kiara's Determination is the most decent option, yet with a duration of 3 seconds and single use vs bosses it was not enough by itself.

On the other hand i can already tank shaper beam without Arakaali and by today i managed my goal of '100 consecutive deathless shaper guardian runs' so i really cant justify why i should sacrifice anything for more regen other than 'pure prestige'.

a side-note: a few ppl asked me about this in-game;

a) my flasks are not optimized at all, curse removal is very good indeed.
b) this build can still do all bosses in Abyss League, you will be okay unless you crave for clearspeed
Last edited by dogmaticfox on Jan 23, 2018, 11:46:01 PM
"
Shecutor wrote:
"
Mizure wrote:

isee, thank you, i was confused since i tried it and didnt see any buff indication or anything, guess i should have looked at my stat screen :P
How do you proc the "50% increased Attack Damage if you've Cast a Spell Recently" for Instruments of Virtue?
why is it you want a lightning strike enchant on helm?
"
funshines wrote:
How do you proc the "50% increased Attack Damage if you've Cast a Spell Recently" for Instruments of Virtue?

enduring cry is a spell
"
Dylan2341 wrote:
"
funshines wrote:

enduring cry is a spell

No Enduring cry doesn't count as a spell.
Blood Rage and summon golem is spell tho, and triggers Instruments of Virtue

Anything that´s unrelated to elephants is irrelephant

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info