[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

I made a crit version of this build and it's working very well, thanks for the guide.

PS. this is definitely not beginner friendly, hence all the whining noobs
"
Divini wrote:

High ES, intelligence, resist with lightning strike enchant.
- this cost around 40c

Hi, thanks for the guide!

Why lightning strike enchant on the helmet?

Thanks again!
Just wanted to thank the OP for the build. It was a pretty rough and slow start into the abyss league because dps and surviving were fairly low and I didn't get decent gear til high lvl 50s. However, once I got around lvl 60+ and onward it got better and better.
Currently have a 5 link and am ripping through content with very little worry of dying. DPS isn't god tier atm for me with other players-but for solo I've got it on lock.
Just killed the guardians for the first time with this build, thanks a lot for posting it :)
Someone has a very similar character in terms of gear/skills, but the tree is very different

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/PoEDan79/characters
"
AridZephyr wrote:
I made a crit version of this build and it's working very well, thanks for the guide.

What are the pros/cons vs the OP build ?
Love the build, Divini. I've been looking for a good regen templar build ever since they nerfed Dela's Beastmode Regen Inquisitor. This is perfect! I just started playing this a few days ago, and some of my gems are level 15 or 16 and most are not 20% quality, but I'm still doing 500k DPS, which was enough to take Uber Izaro down in 2 seconds, and I just took Shaper down tonight without too much difficulty. I just love it. I'm sitting at 3k regen, and my leech is 2800. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Last edited by Brantley03 on Jan 15, 2018, 9:54:40 AM
"
Pacificator77 wrote:
"
AridZephyr wrote:

Marginally more damage, but very heavy on skill points (not worth it until 90+ and less ES), inevitable judgement instead of investment in pen
"
AridZephyr wrote:
"
Pacificator77 wrote:
"
AridZephyr wrote:

Marginally more damage, but very heavy on skill points (not worth it until 90+ and less ES), inevitable judgement instead of investment in pen

I'm trying a crit version as well, and am looking at areas to improve damage/surviveability. I already found some things that can be improved (beat uber lab for final 2 ascendancy points, move around a few passive points, get shield with a lot more ES, get six-link, level up and 20% jewels, somehow get more cold resistance). Besides these things is there anything I can improve? My char. for this build is GideonRavenor.
Last edited by Cthulhusquid on Jan 16, 2018, 2:48:21 PM
First, thanks for this guide, i started abyss with it and i love it.

second, can anyone help or give me some advice on upgrading ?

my profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Mizure/characters

char is SampleSeven

am lvl 89 inquisitor, have around 200k dps i think and 9k ES.
so far i have reached t13 corrupt maps without problem, but sometimes i die to big monster groups, i think iam not dealing enough damage to clear/ leech fast enough.
(iam currently saving up for 6 link incadesent heart)

any advice would be welcome
Last edited by Mizure on Jan 17, 2018, 6:27:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info