[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

"
jpxf wrote:
Any tips for leveling this build beyond that guide? My profile is public so feel free to look at the character, I'm dying a lot (level 56) even with the items quoted in the guide. I'm wondering if it's normal, because the leveling of this build was the worst I've ever seen.

if you decide to level with CI, then aim to buy high ES gear into all slot, dont care about any other stats than ES, resists can be fixed to an acceptable level with purity of the elements/jewels/rings. Also, if you picked up ghost reaver early, use blasphemy+warlords mark. if you have some chaoses laying around, you can also get a proper color Skin of the Loyal, it boosts your ES a lot. Oh and Brinerot flag, that shield is like 1 alch, gives a shitton of ES, and boosts your dps a lot by having 3 powercharge up 24/7.
"
aimlessgun wrote:
"
bdy wrote:
"
Aucky wrote:
Ok, its a good build and kills bosses really easily. But man oh man, its slow going.

Came to say this. The build isn't bad but it should be made clear that it isn't a budget build and it has terrible clear speed. Listed fast clear speed in the pros section is just wrong. Also, in Hardcore Abyss, the gear is insanely expensive.

I mean the clearspeed isn't top tier but I'd hardly call it terrible.

I just recorded a lazy T16 run
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/216254236
other than me wasting time in an Abyss depths and not understanding the map layout the clearspeed seems decent.

As for budget it says in the guide that it isn't a league starter. And frankly nothing that is needed to get the build functioning is particularly expensive. A clarity ES watcher's eye is like a total luxury item, not part of the build. What else costs a lot except a 6L (which is a goal for almost every build)?

5L Chest is 30c
Astra is 80c
Howa is 20c
Shapers are 40c
Then expect to pay 10c for every rare slot while hunting es/res/WED

I agree you can certainly get it running without the 900c chest and jewel, but his reason for being a bad league starter had nothing to do with price. But I'm having a good time with it, so no complaints here about 10ex to start the build.
So you have this disclaimer on this build now, is it truly worthless garbage now ? If so why is the post still up? I am very confused....
"
So you have this disclaimer on this build now, is it truly worthless garbage now ? If so why is the post still up? I am very confused....

Its an ironic answer to all the hate from the people who are clearly too stupid to get this awesome build running. Ive been facetanking elder T15 with it but i guess i got pretty solid gear by now.

And to all people complaining about the clearspeed.... switch on your brain for a second and put frostblades into a 4link(lose the totem for example) or 6link with some gem switching. Runs through maps like a charm.
Ok, that sort of makes sense. I am personally making the build with a few changes but all in all it looked solid.
Hi, this build is very breezy, for the first time i was able to do the whole uber lab thing and man, it was fcking easy. Sometimes i die on T14+ maps because i did the expensive path build and couldnt get everything i needed to cap resists and sht, yet i managed to get a 6L incandescent with perfect rolls and a couple other goodies, i think my character is public so, take a look if you want to, i'm looking for tips so i can upgrade my build, would be very grateful.
Last edited by lynkos on Jan 9, 2018, 7:45:50 PM
I died 180 times when leveling this build. I was pretty sad at that time, but since I can equip myself with a 5L Incandescent perfect 20%, everything is a breeze. Tanky and quite enjoyable. Loled at the disclaimer
Hey guys,

I have a question about this build. What do you think about heretic's veil and 2 curse aura? This build is possible with level 4 enlighten and little tree changes. It is only an idea now, but i will try this.
I will go with enfeeble and temp chains because the damage is allready very high before these changes.
So what do you think?
Last edited by LittleWing_ on Jan 11, 2018, 12:39:39 AM
Thanks for the build :) Been having fun with it it Abyss league for now. I went further than wih my previous builds and I'm not done so it's all good for me.

Don't listen to haters, there will always be some when you offer something on the internet !
Goddamn I love CI builds! i am having a laff and a half mapping and labs (even without the akraali version) are super easy. I also love the crap out of whirling blades and being a fast boy.
full disclosure i spent a lot to get tons of quality of life (like the watchers eye jewel with clarity, added 1.8k energy shield) and squeezing the most i can out of all my gear.

I wish i had the dough to get the ylfebans trickery but the only one that popped up in abyss league was 28 exalt. It later popped up with a blade flurry 40% enchant for 128 exalt.

i am consistently surprised by what i can and cant survive. I couldnt get past uber atziri's 3 lieutenants because i outright refuse to swap out aura's (always using wrath, discipline and clarity) and i'm generally a bad player with the worst of the oceanic regions terrible lag.

I have also pushed further than any previous league and look forward to being level 100 by the end of the decade (can only play for a max of 5 hours a day).

great fun build! I want to try the sustain version with the soul of akraali but i am seeing a lot of inconsistencies in Divini's tree and the path of building version.

for now I'll keep pushing it and hopefully I will get shaper down before the end of the month!

Quick edit! shaper down! I died 4 times though (brine king version). Also it was my first time ever (ever) in any league or otherwise fighting him and i did everything every video told me not to do.

i am now running the soul of akraali version and while it did wipe a little bit of DPS i am noticing how strong it really is.

thanks divini for a cool build my caveman brain couldn't of thought of myself and i will definitely play the build in other leagues!

gl out there CI BF WB bro's and may your maps be merciful.
Last edited by OmegaCruxis on Jan 14, 2018, 8:06:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info