[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

"
managervcf wrote:
Hi, how did you manage to get Emperor's Mastery and Emperor's Might? They seem crazy expensive this league.
Do you think there are another jewels that can replace those 2 mentioned above?

just use a rare 3 prop, thats how i started out
"
TheReshi wrote:
Hey guys!

I'd need some help transitioning into RF + SR. I have been leveling on Magma Orb Totems. (Found it the faster than Firestorm) I was planning the transition in PoB, but every time I've got at least 200 Degen. Could you help me by telling me the exact steps to keep RF doable, maybe get me a PoB link? My character name is __RESHI__ on this account.

Guardian on HHC. I've got like 4Ex budget for it, maybe a little bit more.

Haven't yet started the transition ingame, so the current state is the Magma Orb's state.

I'll be getting Phoenix, Shaper's, Doon, Alberon and the Jewels and maxing Resistances. Maybe a 5L Geofri as well. I don't know what should I do besides that.

do something like this https://pastebin.com/2E3sNaHL - i just made it while in a breach head rota xd so its a bit messy
How expensive do you think this build is?
"
Jinzo9 wrote:
How expensive do you think this build is?

can start it with 20c - use a +3 unset for Purity of Fire -
just get resists on rest of rares - no need to essence craft the helmet since we do a good amount of dmg alrdy just get decent es and resists - dont worry about opal rings
Leveling a new character reminded me of how much I hate firestorm but alas I got through it and are about to get this build going, was lucky since I had a pure RF character already some of the gear (mostly gems) is transferable.

Simple inquiry though why pick up Catalyse node? Is it just for the str/int cause I thought when a node says "attack skills" that means only with skills that hit with a weapon.
"
nefarious wrote:

Simple inquiry though why pick up Catalyse node? Is it just for the str/int cause I thought when a node says "attack skills" that means only with skills that hit with a weapon.

yah man exactly we use it for the str/int - its op for 1 point to get
"
twolow wrote:
"
nefarious wrote:

yah man exactly we use it for the str/int - its op for 1 point to get

Alright was just curious, enjoying the build so far was like 9k EHP right out the gate and my poor pure RF character was sitting at 11k HP with really good gear and LV95, if I run RF again next league it'll be this build for sure barring any changes GGG makes that could ruin it.
Last edited by nefarious on Sep 30, 2017, 10:12:37 PM
question: The only way of the build to deal with chaos damage is flasks?..
"
_Pats_ wrote:
I don't think RF nor SR hit at all - quick testing showed they indeed don't apply curse on hit from gloves.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong :-)

BTW for anyone trying to get a good belt - here's how I got this:

bought crystal belt base, bought 10 deafening essences of rage (5-7c per piece) and essence spammed it. I've got 5 decent results (all 70-90 life + 30-50 total res) but I kept hitting the wrong res and I couldn't change them otherwise, so I had to burn through all 10 essences till I landed 40% cold.

Was quick, cheap and effective! I'm too poor to annul the shitty suffix and get another res on it, because knowing my luck I'll brick it 100%.

Holy crap! Thank you for the tip. Was able to craft this with your advice:
7K9QN
"
DInotron wrote:
"
_Pats_ wrote:
I don't think RF nor SR hit at all - quick testing showed they indeed don't apply curse on hit from gloves.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong :-)

BTW for anyone trying to get a good belt - here's how I got this:

bought crystal belt base, bought 10 deafening essences of rage (5-7c per piece) and essence spammed it. I've got 5 decent results (all 70-90 life + 30-50 total res) but I kept hitting the wrong res and I couldn't change them otherwise, so I had to burn through all 10 essences till I landed 40% cold.

Was quick, cheap and effective! I'm too poor to annul the shitty suffix and get another res on it, because knowing my luck I'll brick it 100%.

Holy crap! Thank you for the tip. Was able to craft this with your advice:

nice job guys sick belts
meanwhile i had use an exalt to slam mine >.<

Last edited by twolow on Oct 1, 2017, 4:48:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info