[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

"
gangeg wrote:
how is this build compared to ll rf sc? especially for hardcore

its better than harbinger league lowlife - its worse than standard geared lowlife - so this is the best rf/sr build you can do with current gear - i dont play hardcore cuz of my lag (kept dying to traps) but before traps were in the game i made it to lvl88 idk if that makes me less of a shitter or not, anyways i havent tested it on hardcore - but if you do play it hardcore do it for bosskilling and not map clearing - it cant run a lot of mods
So u used Spelltotem with Firestorm and i was trying to lvl up but is very slow gameplay and kinda boring and the damage was very bad maybe cuz and i new player and dont know what skills to use to help it.. and at the end u need to refund alot of points.. is there another way to lvl it up a bit better or could u help with the Skill Gems ?
"
MONSTERSyken wrote:
So u used Spelltotem with Firestorm and i was trying to lvl up but is very slow gameplay and kinda boring and the damage was very bad maybe cuz and i new player and dont know what skills to use to help it.. and at the end u need to refund alot of points.. is there another way to lvl it up a bit better or could u help with the Skill Gems ?

you can level as rf if you want some of the people following the build is doing it - i liked firestorm tho - one of the dudes said he used magma orb instead of firestorm so you can try that too
"
MONSTERSyken wrote:

I levelled as rf totems and it was pretty easy with a tabula, if i did it again i would level as rf though (more enjoyable play style but i think boss's would be harder).
"
twolow wrote:
"
gangeg wrote:
how is this build compared to ll rf sc? especially for hardcore

its better than harbinger league lowlife - its worse than standard geared lowlife - so this is the best rf/sr build you can do with current gear - i dont play hardcore cuz of my lag (kept dying to traps) but before traps were in the game i made it to lvl88 idk if that makes me less of a shitter or not, anyways i havent tested it on hardcore - but if you do play it hardcore do it for bosskilling and not map clearing - it cant run a lot of mods

thx. but what about chaos dmg? i must keep flask up everytime?
How does the build fare in maps? Like, in situations where harbinger mobs spawn on top of you or you fight inside a breach and everythings is coming from everywhere.
I'm at 15eHP and lower damage than OP and I do fairly well in breaches in t15 - same with harbingers. Sometimes I need to dash out or chug a potion but overall it's not hard. I'd say OP variant is much more packed and thus easier.
is there any build for the lvling "RF" cuz as a new player i dont know what skill points to use and Skill Gems to use so i kinda need some help if some1 have the time to explain to me
"
MONSTERSyken wrote:
is there any build for the lvling "RF" cuz as a new player i dont know what skill points to use and Skill Gems to use so i kinda need some help if some1 have the time to explain to me

use
springleaf
kikizaru ring
and shaper's seed
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1878978

would this be a good RF build to follow to lvl up ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info