[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

"
ashaze wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for the great guide and concept. Just got my guardian to 76 yesterday only and it is fun. I played with POB around and i see that this character really takes off at around level 85-90. Is this correct?

Another question - Do you think it is not worth spending 5 points and getting +1 max fire res - 30 str, 10% life and resistance by getting barbarism? maybe instead of written in blood or something?

hey thanks for your question i had thoughts about that at the start of the build, in the beginning it might be slightly more helpful, but once u get to mid 80s you dont really need it - build picked up for me around 78, i started feeling just so much stronger each time i put a point in, like it scales REALLY REALLY hard the higher you get.
"
twolow wrote:
"
ashaze wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for the great guide and concept. Just got my guardian to 76 yesterday only and it is fun. I played with POB around and i see that this character really takes off at around level 85-90. Is this correct?

Another question - Do you think it is not worth spending 5 points and getting +1 max fire res - 30 str, 10% life and resistance by getting barbarism? maybe instead of written in blood or something?

hey thanks for your question i had thoughts about that at the start of the build, in the beginning it might be slightly more helpful, but once u get to mid 80s you dont really need it - build picked up for me around 78, i started feeling just so much stronger each time i put a point in, like it scales REALLY REALLY hard the higher you get.

Hi I can see at level 79-80 a nice spike since you can get crystal belt and opal rings.

Did you buy your helmet or crafted it? I am thinking if it is better to spam some horrors even though it is not cheap the helmets with decent ES ~ 200 are around 8ex or so.
"
ashaze wrote:

Hi I can see at level 79-80 a nice spike since you can get crystal belt and opal rings.

Did you buy your helmet or crafted it? I am thinking if it is better to spam some horrors even though it is not cheap the helmets with decent ES ~ 200 are around 8ex or so.

hey i just bought it for 6ex

you should prob just essence craft it tho
Last edited by twolow on Sep 29, 2017, 5:40:49 AM
Hey mate, first of - thanks for indepth guide.

I've managed to respec for your build semi-decently, and though I have less survivability than you, I'm more concerned about one thing - my energy shield simply doesn't recharge for a bit after being hit. Yours, as far as I've noticed in the vids, is recharging instantly after being hit.

What's my issue?

Here's the pob: https://pastebin.com/ucEPWhpz

Would also appreciate any tips on how to better my build if you have a bit of time - I've pretty much spent everything I had, so it'll take a while before the next big update.

But regardless, please share your thoughts! It sadly seems like I'm lacking in damage departament pretty heavily.

EDIT:NVM I found why it seemed like it wasn't recharging - I simply don't have enough hp regen. Dropped some damage for more regen, now works better.

Last edited by _Pats_ on Sep 29, 2017, 9:50:10 AM
"
Steeldraconis wrote:
Alright, I'm in the midst of swapping over and I'm waaay to tired....

I'm not able to get my aura's to all cast. Discipline + Purity of Fire + Vitality are each 35% mana reserved.

Also, what have you found to be the optimal position for each Efficient training placement?

For mana reserved issues, Dunodar made a sugestion that really works, and its to pick Aura Effect + Recued Mana reservation next to LEadership (without Leaderiship). This plus a Conqueror's Efficiency lets you run vitality+Discipline+Purity of fire at 33% mana each + 6 increased auras effect. This option cost 3 points.

Theres another option, that cost a bit more points (5) and is to pick the nodes from Sovereiggnty, where you can get up to 14% less mana reserved + 10% increased aura effect.

This last option also enables us to pick Purity of Flesh for more hp and up to 20% chaos ress.

Last edited by aluminio on Sep 29, 2017, 11:52:04 AM
"
aluminio wrote:

This last option also enables us to pick Purity of Flesh for more hp and up to 20% chaos ress.

yo, make sure not to pick up the wheel just drop down two points to Purity of Flesh - other 2 nodes are not worth it, but ya it was a good suggestion
"
twolow wrote:
"
aluminio wrote:

yo, make sure not to pick up the wheel just drop down two points to Purity of Flesh - other 2 nodes are not worth it, but ya it was a good suggestion

btw i guess that minor soul is tukohama for the damage reduction and increased regen while stationary, right?
"
aluminio wrote:

btw i guess that minor soul is tukohama for the damage reduction and increased regen while stationary, right?

Yep make sure to capture herald of thunder too
Hey nice guide wanted to ask why not go low life shave ?
"
moshemaman25 wrote:
Hey nice guide wanted to ask why not go low life shave ?

this is better :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info