[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

So chayula decided that I'll play this build. Tried my luck with chaos crafting belts and exalted one belt and got strength

FeelsGoodMan
"
Shinrha wrote:
So chayula decided that I'll play this build. Tried my luck with chaos crafting belts and exalted one belt and got strength

FeelsGoodMan

WOW that's one sick belt HOLY
Good build dont have any gg gear but without to much investment you can get it started. One thing it seems that with a +1 pair of gloves and to lvl 3 enlightens (and conquerers efficency) you will have zero mana left for scorching ray. poe.mikelat confirms this (i dont know why the 2% from conquerers does nothing.)
"
Fhark wrote:
Good build dont have any gg gear but without to much investment you can get it started. One thing it seems that with a +1 pair of gloves and to lvl 3 enlightens (and conquerers efficency) you will have zero mana left for scorching ray. poe.mikelat confirms this (i dont know why the 2% from conquerers does nothing.)

use a +2 or +3 unset ring to get your Purity of Fire to 23 - dont need opals - dont need chayula amulet (until later) just use marble with resists and %es and str
Would the gloves with implict curse on hit ele weakness be BIS ?
I don't think RF nor SR hit at all - quick testing showed they indeed don't apply curse on hit from gloves.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong :-)

BTW for anyone trying to get a good belt - here's how I got this:

bought crystal belt base, bought 10 deafening essences of rage (5-7c per piece) and essence spammed it. I've got 5 decent results (all 70-90 life + 30-50 total res) but I kept hitting the wrong res and I couldn't change them otherwise, so I had to burn through all 10 essences till I landed 40% cold.

Was quick, cheap and effective! I'm too poor to annul the shitty suffix and get another res on it, because knowing my luck I'll brick it 100%.
Last edited by _Pats_ on Sep 30, 2017, 1:30:52 PM
"
SNYPHI wrote:
Would the gloves with implict curse on hit ele weakness be BIS ?

+1 gems gloves is BiS i think - as for boots BiS would be the 2% enchant from lab which is pretty easy to get and you can make some currency while doing it :p
Hi, how did you manage to get Emperor's Mastery and Emperor's Might? They seem crazy expensive this league.
Do you think there are another jewels that can replace those 2 mentioned above?
IGN: Rehiv
Since I have some experience being poor, I'm going to link my pob: https://pastebin.com/QBpEsJcM

That's a 88lvl templar with no might or mastery - I've compared the might vs one of my jewels (the one that went into that slot instead) and with Emperor's might I have:

SR DPS: 447k
Life: 3767
ES: 11115
STR: 994

With my jewel, that I paid 20c for (they go for 1ex or so though, I got lucky), I have:

SR DPS: 446.5k
Life: 3741
ES: 11075
STR: 969

I'd say that's not worth 4-5ex until I have everything else maxed out.

A little advice for people starting this build like I do - don't just buy stuff, look why the stuff's there so you can find a budget substitute if needed - the jewel that gives almost as much as Might has:

+15% spell dmg while holding a shield
+13 STR
+8% inc energy shield

Hey guys!

I'd need some help transitioning into RF + SR. I have been leveling on Magma Orb Totems. (Found it the faster than Firestorm) I was planning the transition in PoB, but every time I've got at least 200 Degen. Could you help me by telling me the exact steps to keep RF doable, maybe get me a PoB link? My character name is __RESHI__ on this account.

Guardian on HHC. I've got like 4Ex budget for it, maybe a little bit more.

Haven't yet started the transition ingame, so the current state is the Magma Orb's state.

I'll be getting Phoenix, Shaper's, Doon, Alberon and the Jewels and maxing Resistances. Maybe a 5L Geofri as well. I don't know what should I do besides that.
Last edited by TheReshi on Sep 30, 2017, 4:55:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info