[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

I'm also curious about the leveling process for this build, what was used to level until when?
"
lord_yeezus wrote:
I'm also curious about the leveling process for this build, what was used to level until when?

we use firestorm spell totems. we self cast flammability - its safe and easy - just put totem and curse for each pack
"
hey man glad you're having fun, i just wanted to let you know, you only need one lvl4 enlighten - or you can use two level 3's put one in a +1 gems gloves/boots/shield and use Conqueror's Efficiency till you can buy a lvl 4 gem

Hey so I just tried this, Im using 2 level 3 Enlightens. I got a +1 Gems Shaper's Touch, and threw my Discipline/Vitality/Clarity/Enlighten3 in there. I got a conqueror's efficiency and have it going. At this moment though, Im sitting at 40% reserved for PoF, and 30% for each discipline and vitality. The conqueror's Jewel doesnt seem to be doing anything?

According to some googling, the math is done for each individual reservation. So for PoF, its Ceiling(40*.02) = Ceiling(39.2) = 40. I think outside of having a Rise of the Pheonix with a +1 Gems, (which is a shame to lose the all resist), that the conqueror's efficiency doesn't work.
OP, how the hell do you regenerate Life with this build, i really don't get it. You have Zealot Oath active, your Life should burn to 0 with no regeneration.

I always thought it was impossible to regenerate both Energy Shield and Life at the same time and somehow you do it, i really don't get how.
Last edited by PayneK on Sep 28, 2017, 12:58:23 PM
"

OP, how the hell do you regenerate Life with this build, i really don't get it. You have Zealot Oath active, your Life should burn to 0 with no regeneration.

I always thought it was impossible to regenerate both Energy Shield and Life at the same time and somehow you do it, i really don't get how.

Zealot's oath makes life regen apply to ES instead. RF will burn ES first. So you just out-ESRegen the RF Burn. RF doesn't bypass ES and burn both life and ES simultanously.
OMG, tks ...i thought RF burns both at the same time ..guess i was wrong
What about order of ascendancy?
So I resolved the need for the Enlighten 4 (Or a +1 Gems RotP) but rerouting 3 points towards the Leadership node (Not getting Leadership, but the 4% reduced mana before it). Gives 3% mana free, which allows for a low level Clarity. Not the most ideal, but its cheap and works for now :)
Why do you have MoM if you are reserving almost all of your mana? (You got 37 on clearing T13.) Is it worth it?
"
TheReshi wrote:
Why do you have MoM if you are reserving almost all of your mana? (You got 37 on clearing T13.) Is it worth it?

Even if reserving it all, your mana regen is huge. And this takes 30% of the damage that RF self inflicts. So your mana regen takes care of this portion of the damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info