[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

"
weoilikeher wrote:
after i took a peek at Aevykin's PoB, i think droppin alchemist, 2 node in scion wheel, that leave me with 7 points, i then take arsonist ( for more dmg ) or just run down barbarism for +1max res all the time, or with lv 100 tree we can take both cluster :D Maybe its just me but i dont really trust the flask thing if im not flaskfinder

heres the pastebin for my take on lv100 tree : https://pastebin.com/7evq30GY

edit : growth and decay give more regen than arsonist ( +200) with like 15k dps lost

https://pastebin.com/tBeD4H1A

this is my current tree, its already very minmaxed ive had a lot of people look over it
Last edited by twolow on Oct 14, 2017, 12:37:33 PM
"
twolow wrote:

i alrdy have growth and decay tho xd idk what tree you're lookin at

Your "Skill Trees (NON-PoB)" dont have Growth and Decay
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
PoB showed that Swift Affliction support gives better result then Iron Will.

Can somebody check it, and confirm or explain why is it wrong?
"
hwat wrote:
Guys, i'm kinda lazy to press such amount of buttons.

Any tips how to trigger EE+EO with single CODT?

I guess it must be some AOE skill with cold/lighting but I'm noobie and as I said lazy to test all these pretty spells.

I think link CODT + Increased Critical + Stone Golem + SOMETHING will add good amount of quality of life.

Maybe Ball Ligthning ? It works with CWDT for sure. but will it trigger EE+EO effectively? - i m not sure...
Last edited by BlackCorsair on Oct 14, 2017, 5:21:32 PM
"
BlackCorsair wrote:

You don't have enough Dex to run a high-level Swift Affliction in OP's setup. But it ends up being a more multiplier vs increased from iron will. What I did was wear an Astramentis, which isn't ideal but is cheaper and lets you run all support gems comfortably.

As for the cwdt setup I'm using vortex for the chill + ee, I have non-ideal glove enchants but those also proc eo + ee semi-reliably when hit.
"
twolow wrote:
"
weoilikeher wrote:
after i took a peek at Aevykin's PoB, i think droppin alchemist, 2 node in scion wheel, that leave me with 7 points, i then take arsonist ( for more dmg ) or just run down barbarism for +1max res all the time, or with lv 100 tree we can take both cluster :D Maybe its just me but i dont really trust the flask thing if im not flaskfinder

heres the pastebin for my take on lv100 tree : https://pastebin.com/7evq30GY

edit : growth and decay give more regen than arsonist ( +200) with like 15k dps lost

https://pastebin.com/tBeD4H1A

this is my current tree, its already very minmaxed ive had a lot of people look over it

I'm running:

As most players won't have this, it may indeed be more beneficial to have other nodes invested into the tree, for me personally I find the alchemist wheel too strong not to pick up, especially with 20% increased duration from the belt. For league players alchemist may indeed not be the best bet.
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
"
Schaller wrote:
"
BlackCorsair wrote:

You don't have enough Dex to run a high-level Swift Affliction in OP's setup. But it ends up being a more multiplier vs increased from iron will. What I did was wear an Astramentis, which isn't ideal but is cheaper and lets you run all support gems comfortably.

As for the cwdt setup I'm using vortex for the chill + ee, I have non-ideal glove enchants but those also proc eo + ee semi-reliably when hit.

Wow, bought Astramentis just before your post. Nice to know that it wasn't a mistake. )
Thank you for answer!
Guys, seriously, how are you not annoyed with this amount of micromanagement in this build?

First of all I don't understand how to watch ES AND life both at the same time. Even if you feel safe with 7-8k ES (I'm still starting, yes) any bleeding or chaos damage kills you in matter of seconds and you don't have time to react — because you are relaxed and running just fine.

Second, when things gone bad I press all flasks just to be sure. Of course this Coruscating Elixir is triggered and I don't have any life remaining — and then if there are any monsters with chaos damage left, they just kill you and you don't have any tools to fight back because guess what? RF is turned off.

Third, even on low-level maps bosses I just can't facetank them (as you promised), even with Stone Golem and Chalice running, so I basically run around like a chicken trying to stay close and channeling SR is not an option.

Forth, this build is REALLY costs a fortune. With this amount of uniques all your money go to perfect crafted Helm and rings which have insane cost. Opal rings + Fire damage + old enchant? Emperors' jewels? Perfect belt? Chayula? This is OMFG for any casual player.

Fifth it is hardly working before you are level 90+ with all of these passive points which are need. I hope it will shine later, now it is just total pain to level.

Any life-based RF is more versatile, easier to manage in fight, cheaper and overall way more relaxing.
Any suggestions on my next upgrade/progression? Currently lvl 81 and going well but I would appreciate a few pointers.

https://pastebin.com/qeKWTdjF

Also, when is it safe to start dropping some life regen for more strength/ES/damage?

Thanks!
"
hwat wrote:
Guys, seriously, how are you not annoyed with this amount of micromanagement in this build?

First of all I don't understand how to watch ES AND life both at the same time. Even if you feel safe with 7-8k ES (I'm still starting, yes) any bleeding or chaos damage kills you in matter of seconds and you don't have time to react — because you are relaxed and running just fine.

Second, when things gone bad I press all flasks just to be sure. Of course this Coruscating Elixir is triggered and I don't have any life remaining — and then if there are any monsters with chaos damage left, they just kill you and you don't have any tools to fight back because guess what? RF is turned off.

Third, even on low-level maps bosses I just can't facetank them (as you promised), even with Stone Golem and Chalice running, so I basically run around like a chicken trying to stay close and channeling SR is not an option.

Forth, this build is REALLY costs a fortune. With this amount of uniques all your money go to perfect crafted Helm and rings which have insane cost. Opal rings + Fire damage + old enchant? Emperors' jewels? Perfect belt? Chayula? This is OMFG for any casual player.

Fifth it is hardly working before you are level 90+ with all of these passive points which are need. I hope it will shine later, now it is just total pain to level.

Any life-based RF is more versatile, easier to manage in fight, cheaper and overall way more relaxing.

god i hate responding to giant messages...

not very much micromanagement its kinda brainless actually

first, when you see the red bubble going down, you press a life flask :O

second, when you use coruscating elixir you must follow it up with a life flask, and no you cant die to chaos dmg during its 9second effect, so thats 9 seconds for you to press one button, i think you can handle that

third, if you have trouble with low-level bosses then dont do them with hard mods, cuz like i said this build cant do a lot of map mods

fourth, you dont need an essence crafted helmet, you dont need opal rings, you dont need emperor jewels, perfect belt or chayula. use resist rings, use vertex, use normal 3prop jewels and a marble amulet - just cuz i have nice things doesnt mean you can only play the build with nice things, believe it or not, at one point i didnt have all these items :OOOO

fifth, somebody following the build did shaper at lvl82 so no, it doesnt need to be lvl90+ to shine like you say

go do lifebased rf, this build is for killing bosses, gl
Last edited by twolow on Oct 15, 2017, 8:45:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info