[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

"
hwat wrote:
Guys, is there any other option for 6-link? I've realised that I hate SR or any channeling spell. I know that I will not kill Shaper with anything else but anyway.

you can still do shaper without sr :P

just use the links in the chest for orb of storms and go dual curse then add other gems like decoy totem/enduring cry

you can link in your body armor, orb of storms/curse on hit/flamma/vulner/inc crit/cull or blind

What about Black Sun Crest for helmet?

Quality: +20%
Armour: (303 to 372)
Evasion: 165
Requires Level 51, 57 Str, 57 Dex
+1 to Level of Socketed Gems
(100-150)% increased Armour
40% reduced Light Radius
(5-15)% increased Dexterity
(5-15)% increased Strength
(5-15)% increased Intelligence
"
Akumida wrote:
What about Black Sun Crest for helmet?

Quality: +20%
Armour: (303 to 372)
Evasion: 165
Requires Level 51, 57 Str, 57 Dex
+1 to Level of Socketed Gems
(100-150)% increased Armour
40% reduced Light Radius
(5-15)% increased Dexterity
(5-15)% increased Strength
(5-15)% increased Intelligence

Sun Crest is a decent helm for very early levels in this build or extremely cheap budgets, but you definitely want a Horror Essence Hubris instead since we cannot use RF in gloves since we use Shapers Touch.
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Hi,

I built this in Harbinger HC with about 700c so it was pretty well built out, the only major thing I was lacking was Chayula amulet. I still had pretty good chaos res from a good chaos res +STR +life neck.

At level 80 my stats were, 4300 hp 9000 es, all res overcapped EXCEPT cold (much like your setup where you had only lightning overcapped).

I did notice that the build is very very solid, except for one scenario: large amount of incoming chaos AND large amount of incoming non-chaos damage at the same time, esp because the life pool is so small.

If you've got a ton of incoming chaos degen and you mash elixir and then a life pot, yes you're good. However if you do this and you're also at low ES (let's say 2000), you elixir go down to 1HP and then you get hit for 3000 before the elixir regens your ES (it's fast but not instant) in this scenario you die. So basically both red ball and white ball going down fast, if you elixir you die because 1HP + es goes to zero, if you don't elixir and you hit your life flask but it heals slower than the chaos degen then you die to chaos dmg.

RIP synopsis "perfect storm" T8 bog at level 80, mapmod: increased crit and crit multi.

Came across a bloodlines pack doing cold snap (with the crit mod), they also cast ele weakness, and they made caustic cloud on death. So I came in there, half the pack died, the many overlapping caustic clouds was causing my red ball to go fast to zero, I smashed elixir+life flask (it was a perfectly rolled Eternal that also had the useful mod 100% increased recovery when at low life which is exactly what you get after elixir), but at the same time because of eleweak + not overcapped cold (same as your setup) my ES was also getting raped (esp with crit mod) and so just as the life flask was starting to heal me, ES hit zero and then the tiny life I had rehealed went to zero well. Basically nasty pack + perfect timing = GG rip

I realize you have killed shaper with this easymode but yeah basically the chink in the armor is when taking both sources (chaos and non-chaos) damage both. Situation made even worse by eleweak, because it caused degen due to RF and also the damage itself. And because so many uniques it's so hard to get overcapped for all 3 res and get good res for chaos as well.
Which pantheon minor god is better for this please? Tukohama?
"
acamarz wrote:
Hi,

I built this in Harbinger HC with about 700c so it was pretty well built out, the only major thing I was lacking was Chayula amulet. I still had pretty good chaos res from a good chaos res +STR +life neck.

At level 80 my stats were, 4300 hp 9000 es, all res overcapped EXCEPT cold (much like your setup where you had only lightning overcapped).

I did notice that the build is very very solid, except for one scenario: large amount of incoming chaos AND large amount of incoming non-chaos damage at the same time, esp because the life pool is so small.

If you've got a ton of incoming chaos degen and you mash elixir and then a life pot, yes you're good. However if you do this and you're also at low ES (let's say 2000), you elixir go down to 1HP and then you get hit for 3000 before the elixir regens your ES (it's fast but not instant) in this scenario you die. So basically both red ball and white ball going down fast, if you elixir you die because 1HP + es goes to zero, if you don't elixir and you hit your life flask but it heals slower than the chaos degen then you die to chaos dmg.

RIP synopsis "perfect storm" T8 bog at level 80, mapmod: increased crit and crit multi.

Came across a bloodlines pack doing cold snap (with the crit mod), they also cast ele weakness, and they made caustic cloud on death. So I came in there, half the pack died, the many overlapping caustic clouds was causing my red ball to go fast to zero, I smashed elixir+life flask (it was a perfectly rolled Eternal that also had the useful mod 100% increased recovery when at low life which is exactly what you get after elixir), but at the same time because of eleweak + not overcapped cold (same as your setup) my ES was also getting raped (esp with crit mod) and so just as the life flask was starting to heal me, ES hit zero and then the tiny life I had rehealed went to zero well. Basically nasty pack + perfect timing = GG rip

I realize you have killed shaper with this easymode but yeah basically the chink in the armor is when taking both sources (chaos and non-chaos) damage both. Situation made even worse by eleweak, because it caused degen due to RF and also the damage itself. And because so many uniques it's so hard to get overcapped for all 3 res and get good res for chaos as well.

instead of using his lab jews, i use 2 resist jew it, pretty easy to cap what you need. If you dont you can use a basic rf jew with burning dmg and stuff
How do you make RF aura bigger
"
gingermanx wrote:
How do you make RF aura bigger

You can put Increased Area of Effect instead of Concentrated Effect.
Of course, you will have less damage that way.
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
Last edited by BlackCorsair on Oct 17, 2017, 6:58:09 PM
Just killed Shaper, with 16kEHP and only 550k dps, that was so easy, that i could do it probably 10 lvl ago. Does that mean that i can go uber atziri?

Thanks for that build!
1.) i like this build! i like it much more than my other RF build, so i stripped out all the stuff and putting in work on this.

2.) i cant seem to get net life regen positive. im totally confused on how to fix. could you take a look?

https://pastebin.com/z8iHAjdb

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info