[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

"
NeoSatus wrote:
"
twolow wrote:
"
NeoSatus wrote:
Any tip for dealing with Uber Trio? They wrecked me.

run around kill spike bitch first then dual strike then facetank the cycloner

i usually run into them for a sec drop orb and run around the entire room then go back to her then repeat

ill upload a vid in a bit

edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc37WWoaeYc

Thanks for the vid, that's basically what I ended up doing in order to kill her, then ended up dying to bleed on the other guy. Just need some more levels and better play I think.

woops forgot to tell you, its ok to ditch the freeze immunity flask for the boss fights in favor of another bleed imunity one
"
sv7007 wrote:
Would a Vertex mask work till we can get a crafted ess helm?

yah man for sure do whatever you gotta do :p
"
twolow wrote:
"
sv7007 wrote:
Would a Vertex mask work till we can get a crafted ess helm?

yah man for sure do whatever you gotta do :p

Alright I appreciate it! I am going to try and craft my own as the ones for sell do not really fit for the price others are asking.I will use the vertex mask till then.

Edit: solved
Last edited by sv7007 on Oct 6, 2017, 11:20:32 PM
quick question: does mom even do anything here with like 80 mana unreserved? or do we take it simply because the mana nodes behind it are so strong?
Finally got around making this build (in standard with some spare gear I had)
It's super fun until you meet anything that deals chaos damage. I'm not saying this 'kills' the build, because it really doesn't. Coruscating elixir does cover that spot very well, it's just a damn shame it leaves you with 1hp and then disables your RF, just a quality of life thing that makes it annoying to have to recast RF again and constantly be weary of your life pool. Still an amazing build, and clearly shits on bosses lol. If only coruscating elixir left you with 2 hp... or if only there were more ways to have chaos not bypass ES. Thanks for sharing again!
"
val0s wrote:
quick question: does mom even do anything here with like 80 mana unreserved? or do we take it simply because the mana nodes behind it are so strong?

It's for Radiant Faith, i think.
I realize we take mana nodes for radiant faith, i'm just curious if MoM itself even does anything when your unreserved mana is this low
"
val0s wrote:
I realize we take mana nodes for radiant faith, i'm just curious if MoM itself even does anything when your unreserved mana is this low

it is a very useful indicator for chaos dmg.

when i hold the SR, and if it flickers abit, i immediately pop my life flask without thinking.
Hello! Thank you so much for this build. Never have I ever tried doing Shaper at lvl 80 AND facetanking every blow he gives me. Haven't killed him tho since my DPS is not that big yet. I'll link my gear and you can also check my tree. I don't have that much currency but would you be able to give me some tips how to improve once my 6Ls get sold (I'll have a bit currency). Here's my gear:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info