[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

How can this be leveled? What skills or totem? What leveling gear?
"
Hermike wrote:

you can lvling with RF setup til shaper's touch as life base if you want ( i have like 3k9 hp when transition fully to es at lv66)
or just use totem if you can stand it
Hey, after checking things with low budget ( no lab jew and stuffs) i found out if you have less hp ( upper node of templar + 2 node on scion wheel ) make your net positive regen better ( in pob, correct me if im wrong, still learning :D )

Do you think its enough to sustain the chaos damage with 3k hp ? or it just not worth it considering that hp heal you with the ruby flask too.

Thanks for the great build :D
"
weoilikeher wrote:
"
Hermike wrote:

you can lvling with RF setup til shaper's touch as life base if you want ( i have like 3k9 hp when transition fully to es at lv66)
or just use totem if you can stand it

POB...
Author uses 2 Axiom Perpetuum Bronze Sceptre - why ?
What skill is used for them? At the same time, the branch on the totem is taken - it is physical damage and does not fit into Axiom Perpetuum Bronze Sceptre.
"
weoilikeher wrote:
Hey, after checking things with low budget ( no lab jew and stuffs) i found out if you have less hp ( upper node of templar + 2 node on scion wheel ) make your net positive regen better ( in pob, correct me if im wrong, still learning :D )

Do you think its enough to sustain the chaos damage with 3k hp ? or it just not worth it considering that hp heal you with the ruby flask too.

Thanks for the great build :D

chaos dmg wont be an issue, unless u doing chayula breechstone, and for that you swap into chaos resist rings, so dont worry about chaos
Is there a target mana regen we want to be at so that we can use MoM with RF and still have enough mana to cast all of our other skills needed?

And do you think it would be worth getting some king of damage on attacks to proc EE with shield charge?
Guys, how leveling this ?
I have 35 lvl for 6 hours of play - my brain is boiling.
What skill and chain to use?
"
incidici wrote:

Look up phox kappa's or RaizQT RF leveling guide, you can start as early as level 20 with some required uniques and level all the way to maps (around 66 is when i switched to es).
"
Smîthy wrote:
"
incidici wrote:

Look up phox kappa's or RaizQT RF leveling guide, you can start as early as level 20 with some required uniques and level all the way to maps (around 66 is when i switched to es).

Ok. Thx.
"
Smîthy wrote:
Is there a target mana regen we want to be at so that we can use MoM with RF and still have enough mana to cast all of our other skills needed?

And do you think it would be worth getting some king of damage on attacks to proc EE with shield charge?

dw about regen, we have more than enough, and just use orb of storms to proc EE and EO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info